New here + Cool proyect

PDA

View Full Version : New here + Cool proyect

firu82
11-14-2006, 09:52 AM
Hello first of all i wanna introduce myself. Im Martin from Bs.As, Argentina. I a big fan of Kiss and Richie Kotzen as a guitar hero. Also i like a lot of bands from the 70s and 80s. I played guitar since one year and a half and i improved a lot. I only practice 3 hours every day. I own a Squier stratocaster california, a peavey rage 158 15 watt and a digitech Rp-50 multi effect pedal. Is a good stuff for a beginner-middle player. Next month ill buy a telecaster changing the mics with DiMarzios. Im also inscribed in the Richie Kotzen forum. Im Marty Mcfly there.

Well, enough. Now the important thing.

I wanna make a proyect via e-mail. I have some blues-funk-rock backing track to play and wanna add the guitar part and make a whole song. Also make new ones. I dont have a real drum or a bass, only my guitar and my amp. So, i have to use software to make the others instruments. So, if anyone is interested in this, please write me an e-mail :p: . iapuca58@hotmail.com

No matter where you live, whats the color of your face, if youre old or young, the only purpose is to play and have fun !!!!

Well, nothing more by now. I hope to be in touch with you !!!

See ya !!!