Another Metal song (Ptab)

PDA

View Full Version : Another Metal song (Ptab)

death_monkee
11-17-2006, 06:24 PM
:devil: Another song i made for my band. crit 4 crit. :devil:

onebetter
11-17-2006, 06:40 PM
this one i liked a lot, it had a very unique feel to it, unlike the other one you posted, which was kind of generic. It had a tech death kinda thing going, and the bass was pretty cool. Just, for the love of god, use the bass score, it's there for a reason. It still had a little problem with repetitiveness, but it wasn't bad on this one. 8/10.

Spark1284
11-18-2006, 07:19 PM
just plain old good damn riffing,i didnt like the intro too much, i really liked teh staccato but it was a little overdone, and you used the same 4 notes over and over, i wouldnt wanna cahnge this either just cuz it sounds so cool, like the guy above me said it has a real unique sound to it. it jsut really needs some different notes in there, and maybe some chords to mix up the rhythm a bit, some sort of interlude, some clean guitar maybe, something to make it more dynamic otherwise fantastic

Nunwhxre 666
11-19-2006, 04:12 PM
You had some good riffs in there (Intro and Verse) but it got really really repetitive. Change up some of the riffs throughout the some of the song and you could have something good. Also, your should try to use the bass score. That's why it was made. =]

Crit one of mine if you get the chance? Links in sig.

metal Lover
11-19-2006, 04:21 PM
sounded kind of Tool esq.