Denied And Its Unreasonable.

PDA

View Full Version : Denied And Its Unreasonable.

neuroxcore
11-18-2006, 11:16 PM
the first time i did a tab, i copied someone elses'.. not ocpied but looked off of and modified, and it was denied. i understand. then i completely wrote my own version FROM SCRATCH ALL BY MYSELF with no help and it was STILL DENIED and i am seriously fxcking pissed off. this better change.

kirbyrocknroll
11-18-2006, 11:18 PM
What song? There is probably an accurate tab already.

Draken
11-19-2006, 12:38 AM
*plays his tiny violin*

Maybe a mod thought it wasn't good enough, maybe you made a mistake.

Incubus_SCIENCE
11-19-2006, 12:45 AM
^moderators arn't the ones who accept/deny tabs...

neuroxcore
11-20-2006, 04:47 PM
What song? There is probably an accurate tab already.

it was "my paper heart" by the all american rejects. and stfu other kid it pissed me off beacuse i worked hard on it.

ClaptonWannabe
11-20-2006, 05:12 PM
Take a screenshot and post it here

Somebody will tell you whats wrong with it

Yakult
11-20-2006, 05:17 PM
Not hard enough because, obviously, it was shite :p:

ClaptonWannabe
11-20-2006, 05:56 PM
No no no Yakult we're meant to steadily build up his hopes, create an environment in which he feels safe, then systematically destroy him.

IndieMetalhead
11-20-2006, 06:23 PM
Problem solved

http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/5202/mypaperheartte9.jpg

theres like 3 or 4 versions already.

DownInAHole.
11-20-2006, 07:53 PM
Did you include lyrics?

neuroxcore
11-24-2006, 03:56 PM
No no no Yakult we're meant to steadily build up his hopes, create an environment in which he feels safe, then systematically destroy him.

Hey xsshole, I am a GIRL, thank you very much. And on top of it, hardly anybody has powertab or that bull**** beacuse it sucks. And none of them are perfect, most of them have a lot wrong. Kay? I think mine would be 100% right, but w/e I'll put it up on some other site I guess.

Yakult
11-24-2006, 04:37 PM
the first time i did a tab, i copied someone elses'.. not ocpied but looked off of and modified, and it was denied. i understand. then i completely wrote my own version FROM SCRATCH ALL BY MYSELF with no help and it was STILL DENIED and i am seriously fxcking pissed off. this better change.

You did it yourself without mummy holding your hand? How heartless of the powers-that-bo to deny it!

It's more than reasonable that you make threatening demands on a website that's completely free to use, and that owes you absolutely nothing.

Hey xsshole, I am a GIRL, thank you very much. And on top of it, hardly anybody has powertab or that bull**** beacuse it sucks. And none of them are perfect, most of them have a lot wrong. Kay? I think mine would be 100% right, but w/e I'll put it up on some other site I guess.

Oh no, seriously, are you ACTUALLY going to do that? Oh god, the 50,000+ other tabs in the UG archives are going to be ruined without that one particular tab that you made all by yourself and definately didn't copy off someone else like you normally do!11!11

Good luck finding another decent tab site that hasn't been shut down :cheers:

Face it, there's enough versions of that song on the site. If you really want to do something useful, tab another one of the All American Rejects' songs :)

GuitarManiac09
11-24-2006, 05:16 PM
w/e I'll put it up on some other site I guess.
We just might take you up on that... :D

IndieMetalhead
11-24-2006, 07:54 PM

because powertab sucks? please, powertab has an ever growing fanbase.

and maybe yours is wrong?

Strat_Monkey
11-24-2006, 09:38 PM

You know there are already 35 people who don't use powertab who think their are transcriptions of that song which are 4 Star. Maybe that's why your tab didn't get put up? Calm down! I've had a tab denied before when there were only one or two four star versions, sh*t happens.

Plus, there's only one vote for the powertab one...