My first song! im proud of this!crit for crit!

PDA

View Full Version : My first song! im proud of this!crit for crit!

hjkfkru
11-19-2006, 12:30 PM
Ok so this is my bands song but i came up with it heh.
some things is just random solos and mini solos i tabbed.
crit please =).

ok thanks for the critting i have edited this a bit now.

aprescott_27
11-19-2006, 12:41 PM
Ok,

First: You want to put something about what kind of file you have in there. It appears to be a Guitar Pro 5 file, so you want to put GP5 somewhere in your title. It seems the mods have been slacking off about deleting threads without that sort of information in their title, but I still wouldn't trust them to just delete it. (Read the rules for more info.)

Second: I don't have Guitar Pro, so if you could post a MIDI, I will crit your song for you.

hjkfkru
11-19-2006, 01:18 PM
okey and how do i do a midi =)

RedDeath9
11-19-2006, 07:28 PM
Open up your gp file, go to File>Export>midi.

Captian Xero
11-19-2006, 11:19 PM
This doesnt make much sense. I suppose it'd be cool if you were going for an Insane metal song.... But Its strange. Study on theory and learn how to use better transitions. You have some very cool stuff in here... but it doesnt sound good the way you have it bunched.

hjkfkru
11-20-2006, 12:06 PM
captian xero could u maybe edit it a bit so i see what u mean :)

ShadowintheSun
11-20-2006, 12:52 PM
Most of the rhythms r great... but they are all over the place. U are changing the music every few bars and it doesn't go very well.
Using the rhythms in that, u could make some great songs out of them...

PooKoo
11-20-2006, 01:00 PM
Your solo was the most cliche thing i've ever heard, the pgoression is so impossibly overdone that i cannot even begin to voice how annoying it was to hear it again, your rhythms lack any semblence of cohesion or theory, but some oare okay in their own right, your "breakdown" was worthless, and the whole thing's only saving grace was that it reminded me so very much of megaman.

But not bad for a first song, <3

hjkfkru
11-23-2006, 03:26 PM
bump