Tab Declined?

PDA

View Full Version : Tab Declined?

Andrewbiles
11-24-2006, 12:11 PM
Sorry, I know this thread appears quite a lot but I am slightly annoyed at this. I've spent quite a while working out the intro to Rodrigo y Gabriela's version of 'Stairway to Heaven' and it got declined. It's actually quite a bit different to the Led Zep original and there have been requests for a tab of it. Yes, I don't have the full thing, but nor did this tab of their version of 'Orion' (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/r/rodrigo_y_gabriela/orion_intro_tab.htm) and that is a lot shorter than what I'm submitting. It's also not wrong in any part (although he does play one bit in a different position), I've played it alongside the actual track many a time and made sure of it. So I'd really appreciate knowing. I've seen people request a tab on here and other sites as well so its not like it would be a complete waste of space...

dbutz
11-24-2006, 12:24 PM
it sux...get used to it

Yakult
11-24-2006, 01:00 PM
it sux...get used to it

Do you really think that was, in any way, helpful or useful?

That sucks andrew, I hope Zappp / dyuha or whoever it is sorts it out :)

UtBDan
11-24-2006, 01:07 PM
it sux...get used to it

that might fly in the Pit. But this aint the pit, yo.

Greenfinger182
11-24-2006, 01:28 PM
Not to insult admins, but it could be a possibility that they saw the title "Stairway to Heaven" and just sort of assumed we had too many.

Andrewbiles
11-24-2006, 03:04 PM
^ Yeah, I thought it could've been that as well, or just the fact that its only the intro, and I'm fine with it being declined if they want the whole thing rather than just the intro, but that much was tricky (been a while since I've sat down and written out tabs) and I'm never going to do the whole thing. Also seeing that tab for 'Orion' just bugged me and made me make this thread.

Sarabee
11-24-2006, 03:51 PM
is it okay if I put up an animated avatar on my profile?

FrenchyFungus
11-24-2006, 04:28 PM
^yeah, as long as it's no bigger than 50x50 and less than 19.6kB

EDIT: :wtf:

Yakult
11-24-2006, 04:28 PM

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?! (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)

Click the link, you should ask questions like that in the New Members forum, and yes, it's fine to put animated avatars on your profile :)

Andrewbiles
11-25-2006, 11:42 AM

:confused:

Greenfinger182
11-25-2006, 02:48 PM
Well, at least he followed the rules to not start a thread until reading the stickies....but that was rather random.