Shred?

PDA

View Full Version : Shred?

Guitar-freak
11-24-2006, 02:06 PM
Hey just a question from a classic rock fan, im really interested in what you shred guitarists find so good about shred? personall whenever i have seen videos featuring this type of mucisianship i find them empty, boring and repetitive, that is only my opinion though and i am opened to be proved otherwise, thanks.

FretboardToAsh
11-24-2006, 02:18 PM
i'm not too much into shredding itself, i tend to like a lot of different styles from trashmetal to freejazz. but for me the shredding is so much fun(doing it as well as watching) cause i like to train, i can have fun with the most horrible exercise just training and making myself better.

shredding is the result of so much training, and it is very satisfying(is that correct english?)to do for me that is,
hell i even get the kick from seeing someone shred and knowing exactly what that preson is doing and knowing in some cases that you can do better than that.

it has to be in your interest to be good, real-****ing-good without flaws or doubts. not trying to skip away with a song existing of 3 chords and a 6 note melody, but showing that your technique is perfect and getting a good feeling about it...

after all your playing because you choose to, and you like what your doing.

psychodelia
11-24-2006, 02:31 PM
Hey just a question from a classic rock fan, im really interested in what you shred guitarists find so good about shred? personall whenever i have seen videos featuring this type of mucisianship i find them empty, boring and repetitive, that is only my opinion though and i am opened to be proved otherwise, thanks.

Well, I don't know what's up, but if this involves multiple accounts that's not gonna fly.

Otherwise someone's just being retarded and copying threads.