Chris Feener

PDA

View Full Version : Chris Feener

jadefox02
11-26-2006, 12:19 PM
This guy goes to another board I go to (Dream Theater forums) and he posts some videos of stuff his does and he also made some of his own material and my god he is an awsome guitarist for 18 years old. His music is awsome check him out:

http://www.myspace.com/chrisfeener

I recomend Primal Possesions

Godly Moose
11-26-2006, 02:13 PM
I'm trying to listen to his Technical Difficulties cover, and it doesn't play. Actually Primal Possessions is the only song that's playing for me.

EDIT: Just downloaded it, it's pretty good, a little sloppy, and sounds like wrong notes, it just might be his tone though.

jadefox02
11-26-2006, 03:04 PM
ITs definitely not wrong notes hes too much of a perfectionist to have wrong notes...

I think its supposed to sound like that the whole kind of unison thing if thats what your talking about.

Edit:Or Are you talking about Technical Difficulties?

P4lli
11-26-2006, 03:17 PM
hes pretty numetal with that k7 at least

P4lli
11-26-2006, 03:18 PM
but yea pretty cool

Stratwizard
11-26-2006, 03:23 PM
Not too bad, I guess. His cover of Technical Diffculties sounds a bit sloppy, but otherwise his stuff is pretty good.

Axegrinder#9
11-27-2006, 07:09 PM
for starters I don't think he's 18 years old, 'cos I remember him being "18" since the last couple of years... that apart, I think I'd heard this progressive instrumental track that he'd done a while ago... it was pretty good

PooKoo
11-27-2006, 07:18 PM
He was one of the first "fast" guitar players i ever saw, he was sixteen back then, and that was 2 years ago, so that makes sense, but i dunno.

Still, he's got some nice guitars, and he's inspired me to write a couple songs, so props to him for that.

Godly Moose
11-27-2006, 07:19 PM
ITs definitely not wrong notes hes too much of a perfectionist to have wrong notes...

I think its supposed to sound like that the whole kind of unison thing if thats what your talking about.

Edit:Or Are you talking about Technical Difficulties?

I'm talking about Technical Difficulties.

Erich yeung
12-03-2006, 12:54 PM
He was one of the first "fast" guitar players i ever saw, he was sixteen back then, and that was 2 years ago, so that makes sense, but i dunno.

Still, he's got some nice guitars, and he's inspired me to write a couple songs, so props to him for that.

Yea same, i think the first thing i heard was his flight of the bumblebee thing.