Mandalorian Crusade (Gp5 and MIDI)

PDA

View Full Version : Mandalorian Crusade (Gp5 and MIDI)

Deth Toll
11-30-2006, 10:38 PM
Mandalorian Crusade; a song that pays tribute to an ancient warrior race that fought to conquer the Republic and reap the glory from the war!!! GRR!

It's in Drop Bb and is played at 180 bpm, 3 guitar parts, but one of them only last for 16 measures. the other 2 parts are rhythm and lead. Bass and drums. Intro, Verses 1 and 2, and the first 2 Choruses are in 4/4 time. Switches to 6/8 at the interlude, then to 12/8 at the solo. At the "breakdown" (if you can call it that), it changes to 22/8 and this part is played for 4 measures at 200 bpm. Then at the outro it switches back to 4/4 time and 180 bpm. No added effects.

NovemberRain273
12-01-2006, 01:04 AM
Well for some reason my gp5 wont open it so i have to listen to the midi track.

Pesonally i htink that Drop Bb is a little too low.

Its not bad, the drums dont really fit at some times.

The riffs arent too bad, but the transition between each isnt very well defined so it sounds kinda liek a bunch of different riffs thrown in together. Work more an mixing your tracks and stuff.

I didnt really like the new part that came at around 3:14. I dunno it was really annoying to me. Well this isnt really my type of music so I cant really judge.

Alltogether, its alright, just needs some fixing up in terms of transition between different riffs, segmenting perhaps...

:cheers:

Deth Toll
12-01-2006, 02:03 AM
I was kind of trying to go a little more in the sudden sparatic way with the transitions. Hence, the lack of definition.

Albarranator
12-01-2006, 02:56 PM
Well for some reason my gp5 wont open it so i have to listen to the midi track.

Pesonally i htink that Drop Bb is a little too low.

Its not bad, the drums dont really fit at some times.

The riffs arent too bad, but the transition between each isnt very well defined so it sounds kinda liek a bunch of different riffs thrown in together. Work more an mixing your tracks and stuff.

I didnt really like the new part that came at around 3:14. I dunno it was really annoying to me. Well this isnt really my type of music so I cant really judge.

Alltogether, its alright, just needs some fixing up in terms of transition between different riffs, segmenting perhaps...

:cheers:

I got the same problem opening in GP. As you say, it needs more work in mixing the tracks. :peace: