[PTB]"Acoustic-32"[PTB]

PDA

View Full Version : [PTB]"Acoustic-32"[PTB]

rodrigomierh
12-02-2006, 08:43 PM
Hi, this is a new Acoustic song i wrote. hope you like it
Crits al welcomed, I'll do crit4crit too. :)

Scroll Down to the 6th post for the Final Version. Thanks

flyingsquirrel
12-02-2006, 10:32 PM
wow thats awesome m8, i guess its not finished or its pretty short, hope you continue it.

plz crit mine if you have time
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=476563

Nunwhxre 666
12-03-2006, 01:44 AM
That was really good. Had a nice relaxing melody to it. I'd really like to see more of this.

Crit one of mine? Links in sig.

rodrigomierh
12-03-2006, 01:55 AM
Thanks for the positive replies, im glad you liked it. ill try to work more on it to make it larger. thanks again

Hallows_Eve
12-03-2006, 11:37 AM
The part after the intro sounds like what'd be the theme song of a soap opera :p But it's still pretty good, nothing big that's wrong with it, but the change in the middle of the 7th bar sounded kinda awkward IMO. Can't wait to see the finished version :D

Crit one of the songs in my sig if ya get the chance.

rodrigomierh
12-05-2006, 12:58 AM
so this is the final version.. hope you like it even more :D

Spark1284
12-05-2006, 06:00 PM
nothing seems to repeat itself so its hard to fall into it i think, it shouldnt be the same thing over and over or anything but it think it should have some sort of direction, sumthing to follow,the progressions feel a little random. regardless it sounds just spectacular and other than arrangement i wouldnt change a thing

MOOSE ATTACK!!!
01-16-2007, 08:15 PM
There are some good melodies but it does not have much direction. Also the rhythm seems screwed up in some parts.

ubernooblet06
01-17-2007, 04:18 AM
some fantastic riffs in there man, gj

gallagher2006
05-12-2007, 06:36 PM
I certainly enjoyed the chilled out feel of it, and the little variations are pretty good. But some of the middle part sounds a bit samey for the most part. After that on the come down is really good, but it's a killer to play :haha fiddely as hell! I just picked up the acoustic and thought "Where to I begin?" lol

Good stuff =]

MadMudgeN
05-12-2007, 09:05 PM
Twas pretty good. Whoever said it sounds like a soap opera after the first part is kinda right. it sounds like a boyz to men backing, honestly haha. Anyways, it's pretty chill. You should try and clean it up a lil bit rhythm wise, cuz right now it's damned impossible to keep time. decent work though.

Crit Mine? http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=581766

gonzaw
05-12-2007, 09:31 PM
That was amazing, and sure its kinda hard to play, maybe you could do a bass do the low parts or another acoustic...
The riffs were amazing, and I liked how you made long pauses and then continued the song.
The melody got a little repetitive in the middle of it (as said before), so I guess if you put a bass or drums or even vocals, it should be a kickass instrumental/song.
The idea and riffs are great, I think you should mark more rythm, and maybe something else with the harmony and such and it should be ready for being in the shelves ;)

(btw, some of those slides sounded weird too, but nothing wrong apart from that)

Mind critting another song of mine? (in sig)

cool#9
05-13-2007, 12:28 AM
First off, before anything else, you need to work on your tabbing skills a bit. Ptab is dumb and whenever the end of a measure doesn't end of a beat it slows down and delays the next note a bit, which bugs me to no end. Anyway on to the music.
Good stuff there, i liked a lot of the rhythems and melodies. It looks like a challenge to play (no acoustic with me right now or else i'd be playing it). I would work on changing the double dotted notes into something else because they just aren't practical to use. I attempted when i started out tabbing but found out its better to just have a tie on the notes. But i liked it dude. I'd work on making a song out of it, unless its just instrumental, in which case i'd repeat some stuff and make it longer because i wanted to hear more.'
So yea, good stuff.