New Death Metal Song(Guitar Pro and Midi)

PDA

View Full Version : New Death Metal Song(Guitar Pro and Midi)

saddam
12-04-2006, 05:29 PM
hey, this is my newest song. It's not finished because there's no real ending yet. right now I just added a little tapping part to be the ending, but I don't like it too much so it's not going to be the definite ending... . There's a guitar pro file as well as a midi file. Tell me what you think of it!

grtz, Tom

dagget
12-04-2006, 05:37 PM
thats nice, id like to see how it sounds wit a real guitar. mind recordin urself playin it?

Killabrew
12-04-2006, 06:04 PM
I dont like it very much. It doesnt sound like music, it just sounds like random notes.

insideac
12-04-2006, 06:09 PM
erm. This is impossible to play ._.

Nunwhxre 666
12-04-2006, 07:49 PM
Woah, is that even possible? At parts it just sounds like random notes. Definitely not one of your better songs, Saddam. I didn't care for it too much.

But, if you get a chance, could you crit mine? Links in sig.

archaeon
12-05-2006, 05:36 PM
erm. This is impossible to play ._.

haha that's so hard. i didn't really like the part where the bass played by itself didn't really fit the song. other than that its good, if you can play it hahahaha

guitarbreaker
12-06-2006, 01:00 AM
I agree with archaeon, also some parts sound like generic death metal, mostly the intro. But overall I like it, solo is pretty awesome, also it would be damn great if you could play it.

Fatt Sorum
12-06-2006, 01:08 AM
the solo would be great if you could play it, though it seems a bit like mindless random shredding, not your best, but not the worst either.

Crit mine? (in sig)

shrediquette
12-07-2006, 01:42 AM
I have no idea what these ppl are talking about when they say "it just sounds like random notes". To me this songs sounds and looks well planned.

I think its awesome. Like everyone else I was going to ask if you can actually play it. congratulations if you can.

Those sweeps are especially sick, I love sweeping so much.

And to tell you the truth i thought the tapping part towards the end really suited the song and i think you should keep that it in.

Keep it up dude this was an awesome tune.

saddam
12-07-2006, 06:22 AM
thx man, it's nice to see a good comment too :). I can play some of it, not all, but i'm working on it, it's definitely not one of my easier songs... . I love sweeps too, that's why most of my solo's are full of them. It's nice that you like the tapping part, but i still don't dig it so it's not going to stay in there... . I understand why some say it sounds random, but i wanted to experiment a little with some chromatic things in the verses.

Fatt Sorum
12-08-2006, 05:30 AM
I was bored, so.....

MERRY EARLY XMAS SADDAM!!!!!

I wrote a drum track for it.

ChurchNSkate
12-13-2006, 08:14 PM
Necrophagist much?

I like it—except the intro.

It sucks. The rest however, is awesome kvlt.