hi Ultimate-Guitar

PDA

View Full Version : hi Ultimate-Guitar

moreton17
12-07-2006, 08:21 AM
Hey guys. I'm a new member here, duh that's why I'm in this section. So my name's Jon, I've been playing electric and acoustic guitar for about 3 years now. I'm not bad looking, got longish black hair, and quite an athletic figure. So anyway people let's keep doing what we're good at. Being musical.

moreton17

SparrowHawk2003
12-07-2006, 08:36 AM
you sound a little freaky.. why would we want to know that your 'not to bad looking'.. lol

jammer-91
12-07-2006, 08:38 AM
who cares about how you look....

SparrowHawk2003
12-07-2006, 08:39 AM
ive got longish brown hair and hazel eyes and a pretty nice smile.. i would say my best feature is probably my bulging gut and i have a very paticular smell about me.. happy now

SparrowHawk2003
12-07-2006, 08:40 AM
(lol im sorry we are friendly at UG just i felt a sudden urge of nastyness lets try this again.. what gear you got???)

jammer-91
12-07-2006, 08:41 AM
dude sorry 4 being rude, but try not to sound so weird... This is UG, not a formal english lesson in high school (can you beleive how many times i write "u" instead of "you" in my essays). Anyways, have fun in UG cause the forums can be borin at times, im just here 4 tabs and to help others out....

If you get bored then visit the pit.... its more interesting

Yakult
12-07-2006, 08:57 AM
dude sorry 4 being rude, but try not to sound so weird... This is UG, not a formal english lesson in high school (can you beleive how many times i write "u" instead of "you" in my essays). Anyways, have fun in UG cause the forums can be borin at times, im just here 4 tabs and to help others out....

If you get bored then visit the pit.... its more interesting

Ignore this guy, the more coherently you type the better: typing "u" is for txt messages where you need to save space :p: Anyway, welcome to the forums, the first thing I'll recommend is to read each particular forum's FAQs before you post. You shouldn't make a thread like this, you should post in the stickied thread at the top of the page :)

Anyway, welcome to UG, and if you really want people to know what you look like: there's a pic. thread in The Pit :cheers:

notoriousnumber
12-07-2006, 05:28 PM
Hey man, welcome to UG :cheers: