Nirvana

PDA

View Full Version : Nirvana

jskinnirvana
12-10-2006, 10:14 PM
thanks to nirvana there is horrible music like emo and punk. Kurt was the last great musician and punk and grunge died along with cobain in 94 best punk band ever at least in the 80s-90s.

ledhed68
12-10-2006, 10:16 PM
*reported*

Ehh
12-10-2006, 10:17 PM
If they were a "punk" band, why did you put this in the "Classic Rock" section?

big_chuck
12-10-2006, 10:17 PM
well I'm in a punk band and I'm not dead, plus the death of one guy isnt going to cause a whole genre of music to die. Both punk and grunge continued to survive after cobain's death.

jskinnirvana
12-10-2006, 10:18 PM
lol ok man thats a good one and ur gonna say green day is better next hahahaha

Doolittle
12-10-2006, 10:19 PM
thanks to nirvana there is horrible music like emo and punk. Kurt was the last great musician and punk and grunge died along with cobain in 94 best punk band ever at least in the 80s-90s.
what the **** do you mean best band of the 80-90s????? obviuously you haven't done your research cause there's alot better bands from that time than nirvana buddy

big_chuck
12-10-2006, 10:20 PM
dude punk didnt die with nirvana. Look at bands like NOFX, they are still around and punkin hard. Nirvana wasnt even punk really.

Arthur Curry
12-10-2006, 10:21 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

"best punk band ever...at least in the 80s-90s"

You're an idiot.

jskinnirvana
12-10-2006, 10:21 PM
what the **** do you mean best band of the 80-90s????? obviuously you haven't done your research cause there's alot better bands from that time than nirvana buddy
Lmao like who ac/dc im saying punk/grunge no metal or classic rock

Doolittle
12-10-2006, 10:22 PM
i do wonder why too he placed this in the classic rock thread, what the hell is wrong with this guy

jskinnirvana
12-10-2006, 10:22 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

"best punk band ever...at least in the 80s-90s"

You're an idiot.
lol punk and emo r gay man who would wear their sisters pants and hair hahahaha

jskinnirvana
12-10-2006, 10:23 PM
i do wonder why too he placed this in the classic rock thread, what the hell is wrong with this guy
suck my balls man nirvana is responsible for this worthless music today like green day and afi hahaha u guys have no clue what music is and u all cant play worth a damn either i guarantee u that lol keep it coming.

Doolittle
12-10-2006, 10:23 PM
Lmao like who ac/dc im saying punk/grunge no metal or classic rock
you think i just like classic rock? what the **** is wrong with you, did you even look in my pro and see what bands i do like? i bet you don't even know half of those bands

big_chuck
12-10-2006, 10:24 PM
Please dont group punk and emo together..please. I dont even have a sister, and even if I did I would stay far away from her pants.

jskinnirvana
you think i just like classic rock? what the **** is wrong with you, did you even look in my pro and see what bands i do like? i bet you don't even know half of those bands
nice dude the pixies influenced nirvana

Arthur Curry

Why did you just quote me as if I'm on your side with this. This whole thread is wrong.

Doolittle
12-10-2006, 10:25 PM
suck my balls man nirvana is responsible for this worthless music today like green day and afi hahaha u guys have no clue what music is and u all cant play worth a damn either i guarantee u that lol keep it coming.
ok then, why is nirvana in your user name?

jskinnirvana
12-10-2006, 10:26 PM
um cause theyre one of my fav bands and the best band of the lats 80s 90s best band since guns and roses i suppose but the beatles r the best period

big_chuck
ok are you a fan of nirvana, because listen to them and the guys weren't to great at playing music..you can't even understand what cobain is say 3/4s of the time.

Ehh
This is why I left in the first place.

As I have already said before: http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=481982

Arthur Curry
12-10-2006, 10:27 PM
nice dude the pixies influenced nirvana

Alright, I like Nirvana and all, but it's 12 year olds like yourself that piss me off, because that's all you think about. "The pixies are awesome because Kurt Cobain liked them!!!!!!111"

Expand your musical tastes.

jskinnirvana
12-10-2006, 10:27 PM
lol im talkin in utero and unplugged classics by themselves

jskinnirvana
12-10-2006, 10:28 PM
ok dude beatles zeppelin cream sabbath acdc the who doors hendrix bto boc lol i dunno man how many more do u want just remember my band ljs haha

Doolittle
12-10-2006, 10:29 PM
then why do you keep saying they influnced alot of trash like you hate them or something and stop saying that they're the best band of the late 80s and 90s please cause it's far from the truth

jskinnirvana
12-10-2006, 10:30 PM
lol name one dude i dont think u have ur just saying im wrong but u havent said anything

big_chuck
12-10-2006, 10:31 PM
lol name one dude i dont think u have ur just saying im wrong but u havent said anything
dude you are either drunk or 9 years old. Please listen to some other music besides Nirvana. Yes they were pretty cool, but better bands are out there.

jskinnirvana
12-10-2006, 10:33 PM
man im just saying the beatles r the shit but nirvana was the best 90s band besides g and r

Doolittle
12-10-2006, 10:34 PM
well pixies for one, Sonic Youth, The Minutemen, Mission of Burma, R.E.M, Husker Du, Neutral Milk Hotel, Sleater-Kinney,Talking Heads, Pavement, X, The Jesus and Mary Chain, Joy Division, Gang of Four, The Germs,Devo,Bahuas, Beck, Tom Waits, that's all i can think of for now

jskinnirvana
12-10-2006, 10:35 PM
lol what about the smashing pumpkins if ur gonna get into it

big_chuck
12-10-2006, 10:35 PM
man im just saying the beatles r the shit but nirvana was the best 90s band besides g and r
Well I'm glad you like The Beatles but a true Beatles fan wouldnt flame other bands or music because The Beatles influenced EVERYTHING we listen to today.

jskinnirvana
12-10-2006, 10:36 PM
ok u know what ur talking about its like comparing the beatles to zeppelin and nirvana to green day obviously you know the three good bands out of the 4 haha

Doolittle
12-10-2006, 10:36 PM
lol what about the smashing pumpkins if ur gonna get into it
ok then smashing pumpkins the guitar players were better than kurt cobain IMO

jskinnirvana
12-10-2006, 10:37 PM
k well i think that settles it haha

big_chuck
12-10-2006, 10:38 PM
ok u know what ur talking about its like comparing the beatles to zeppelin and nirvana to green day obviously you know the three good bands out of the 4 haha
ok man I think you just lost us all with that one, and if you are trying to rag on Green Day, I bet they have sold more records than you.

jskinnirvana
12-10-2006, 10:39 PM
lmfao man they blow so bad i could play all four instruments at once better than them theyre the most horrible band besides emo or afi or thrice or something riduculous hahahahaha

jskinnirvana
12-10-2006, 10:40 PM
lol nice responses im gonna go work on selling records more so than all these bands ttyl

big_chuck
12-10-2006, 10:41 PM
lmfao man they blow so bad i could play all four instruments at once better than them theyre the most horrible band besides emo or afi or thrice or something riduculous hahahahaha
ok man until I see your crappy video of you playing guitar, bass, drums, and singing on youtube I'm not going to believe you. Jealosy shouldnt lead to hate.

Maet
12-10-2006, 10:44 PM
:haha

37 posts in 27 minutes. I must read througt this.

big_chuck
guess it was finally the little man's bed time. Those dang 9 year olds really cause a ruckus.

Constantine

Get out of this section, and take your cacophonous band with you.

Doolittle
12-10-2006, 10:47 PM
guess it was finally the little man's bed time. Those dang 9 year olds really cause a ruckus.
amen!

Arthur Curry
12-10-2006, 10:48 PM
I think he seriously might have been mentally handicapped.

Constantine
12-10-2006, 10:49 PM

The seriously sad part about all of this is that he's 18, and probably still has yet to pass Grade 4...

Doolittle
12-10-2006, 10:51 PM
i got alittle too angry back there..but i'm still saying wtf is wrong with this cat

Squall142
12-10-2006, 10:51 PM

Have you even heard any Green Day before American Idiot?

How would Nirvana be responsible for Green Day? Green Day came out into the mainsteam in February 1994.

big_chuck
12-10-2006, 10:52 PM
The seriously sad part about all of this is that he's 18, and probably still has yet to pass Grade 4...
haha yeah, but seriously I never quite got the whole deal with Nirvana. Just because the dude is dead doesnt mean so many kids should idolize there music so much. Sure its good, but "the spirit" of Cobain is keeping alot of kids from experiencing other music.

Doolittle
12-10-2006, 10:54 PM
haha yeah, but seriously I never quite got the whole deal with Nirvana. Just because the dude is dead doesnt mean so many kids should idolize there music so much. Sure its good, but "the spirit" of Cobain is keeping alot of kids from experiencing other music.
yeah man i hear ya i've been thinking the same exact thing for a while now

feltgrape
12-10-2006, 10:59 PM

lmfao you blow so bad, anyone could play any instruments you play at once and be better than you................ Your the most horrible musician ever besides noone or noone or my dogs penis. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I dont like nirvana much, they've got some good stuff, but their nothing godlike and definetely not the best out of the 80's or 90's. And green day is much more sucessful than you'll ever be especially if you have that attitude.

jskinnirvana
12-10-2006, 11:01 PM
**** you man u all have no talent and cant play a note of music. i can play guitar bass drums and piano anyone else that can do all that and sing and write music id love to hear about it man im 18 and ill kick everyone of ur stupid asses i hope someone gets this locked because no one has a clue on this website so blow me

Squall142
12-10-2006, 11:03 PM
**** you man u all have no talent and cant play a note of music. i can play guitar bass drums and piano anyone else that can do all that and sing and write music id love to hear about it man im 18 and ill kick everyone of ur stupid asses i hope someone gets this locked because no one has a clue on this website so blow me

Dude, its art. There are no winners or losers in music. If I wanted to see someone "kick stupid asses" I'd watch some sports or something.

Constantine
12-10-2006, 11:03 PM

Weren't you leaving 15 minutes ago?

Doolittle
12-10-2006, 11:04 PM
oh d-d-d-dear he's back!

jskinnirvana
12-10-2006, 11:05 PM
Well i figured if no one knew what the hell they were saying and trying to make me look bad theyre wrong cuz im better than anyone here and who is big and whoever was big so i think everyone on this site is brain dead to not realize anything i say theyre all jealous and have no clue what talent looks like and sounds like

Doolittle
12-10-2006, 11:07 PM
Well i figured if no one knew what the hell they were saying and trying to make me look bad theyre wrong cuz im better than anyone here and who is big and whoever was big so i think everyone on this site is brain dead to not realize anything i say theyre all jealous and have no clue what talent looks like and sounds like
you made me lol

jskinnirvana
12-10-2006, 11:08 PM
lol its cool man its just the internet do u have a band or what do u play

ledhed68
12-10-2006, 11:10 PM
why is this thread still open

jskinnirvana
12-10-2006, 11:12 PM
lol cuz its pimp man and everyone is asking that same question

jac_murphy
12-10-2006, 11:38 PM
Okay. Don't ask me why I'm doing this, but...

jskinnirvana: You SERIOUSLY have a lot to learn about coming onto these forums. Numero uno: Nirvana are NOT classic rock. Number two: I don't say this often, but PLEASE type with some sort of coherency. I couldn't understand a thing your were saying, and I'm sure we could have all avoided this mess if you knew a thing or two about grammar. Three: We respect each other's opinions here. I don't like Green Day, but I don't go around bashing pop-punk and emo because I respect that people like the genre and I know that they couldn't care less about what I had to say. Four: Green Day weren't influenced by Nirvana. Five: Green Day have some decent bass riffs, and Billie Joe even has some decent solos (listen to some pre-Dookie stuff.)

Now, with that being said...

*REPORTED*

Oh, and Six: don't post so many times in a thread unless you have something constructive to say.

-Jacques

feltgrape
12-11-2006, 12:31 AM

no :no:

jskinnirvana
12-11-2006, 01:16 AM
lmao omg u guys r wayyy off sorry to burst ur bubble of wisdom haha