[PTB, MIDI] For this I will Burn -- C4C

PDA

View Full Version : [PTB, MIDI] For this I will Burn -- C4C

MadMudgeN
12-11-2006, 05:23 AM
Hey all, been awhile since I've posted...

I don't really know what this is, but please Have at it. Crit 4 Crit as always. Enjoy.

Nunwhxre 666
12-11-2006, 07:13 AM
I didn't really care for the Intro, Verse, and Bridge. But, I really enjoyed the Chorus. I thought that was really really good. Verse two was basically the same as verse one. But, after the chorus you had the harmonization which I thought was really good. THe build up was also good stuff. I dunno, I didn't care too much for the solo. But, the riff following the solo was good. It was a pretty decent song. I just didn't care for the clean guitar bits. 7/10

Crit one of mine if you have the chance? Links in sig.

gutsman
12-11-2006, 02:26 PM
great contrast. the intro almost made me fall asleep, but the chorus is really energetic. the next verse made me fall asleep for real though :/

Hallows_Eve
12-11-2006, 04:33 PM
I actually thought the solo was pretty decent, not amazing, but not bad. The verse was ok, and the chorus was pretty good.

7/10. Maybe change some of the riffs a bit and it'd be better. Crit my prog. metal piece if you get the chance.

cool#9
12-11-2006, 06:25 PM
that was. . . shall we say queer and interesting, didn't care for a lot of it, but i did enjoy the harmonazation, so good job on that

Burning_Angel
12-11-2006, 07:13 PM
Critting as I listen...

Intro I like. Its pretty catchy. Verse sounds awesome. Even though it contains the same riff as the Intro. Meh. Dont really care for the Bridge, but right after it was awesome. Rough transition back to the verse. Pretty cool. On second thought the Bridge is growing on me. Love the harmonization. Build up was pretty damn cool. And the riff after was cool. Solo sounded awesome. The riff after the solo was great.

Overall... 8/10. Nice. Reminded me somewhat of Katatonia. Awesome song.

MadMudgeN
12-11-2006, 11:01 PM
Sweet Glad some of you guys liked it... and Yea perhaps the intro should be more interesting, but I was going for a sort of "Pride" by damageplan thing, where I use some interesting effects; guess I should've mentioned that. I have a couple more that should be coming up soon, but thanks guys.