Classic Thrash Song [PTB, MIDI] (C4C)

PDA

View Full Version : Classic Thrash Song [PTB, MIDI] (C4C)

Hallows_Eve
12-11-2006, 08:34 PM
Unlike my other two more progressive or technical thrash songs, this ones just Exodus-y speed-driven thrash. Just started on this one and I'm not sure if this one is worth making into a full song yet.

And leave a link if you want me to return crit.

Nunwhxre 666
12-12-2006, 07:13 AM
I thought the first measue was pretty bland, but everything after that was pretty decent.

psychotim
12-12-2006, 12:58 PM
The timing seems of in the first measure, other then that i liked it.
And the rest is good, but put in a bass and maybe another guitar.

riffmasta93
12-12-2006, 08:44 PM
It was an ok song. i would expect more seeing your other songs. Yea add bass it would sound a whole lot better.

ĦBlah!
12-12-2006, 08:48 PM
It was pretty good but nothing that original

Sum41Freek
12-12-2006, 09:11 PM
I think the intro is pretty catchy, but the rest of it sounds like five notes played in rapid sucsession. But then again, I'm a person who doesn't like thrash. When you throw the power chords in, it sounds good, but when it has just single notes, I don't like it. And like everyone else said, put a bass in. Crit mine (in my sig)?

Hallows_Eve
12-12-2006, 11:10 PM
It was an ok song. i would expect more seeing your other songs. Yea add bass it would sound a whole lot better.

Most of my songs are complete shit at the start (most people who saw the early versions of my tech. thrash songs and prog. metal song know what I'm talking about), but I just take away riffs, add new riffs and leads, etc until I've got a decent piece.

Was about to upload the new better version of it I just made but I forgot to save it when I finished =S I might just trash this song and start over with a new one.

I'll upload a ptb of a bunch of random riffs I've come up with, find it which people like best and then continue with that one.

Btw, how do you add section titles to parts of a song in power tab (like "Chorus", "Verse 1", "Intro", etc)?

cool#9
12-12-2006, 11:32 PM
not bad at all, please do continue it

aprescott_27
12-13-2006, 12:20 AM
Yeah, I liked the first measure better than the rest of the stuff. Maybe expand on that a bit.

Spark1284
12-13-2006, 06:27 PM
i ****ing LOVE thrash, this has alot of potential, its obviously a rough idea but work with it, the rhythms are good and the riffs are great keep it up

Hallows_Eve
12-13-2006, 10:30 PM
At least some people like it :cool:

New version. Changed a lot of the riffs and made the intro more interesting.