Metal-ish Song (Not Yet Completed)

PDA

View Full Version : Metal-ish Song (Not Yet Completed)

ĦBlah!
12-12-2006, 07:46 PM
Only got up to verse but I wanna know what you guys think, and forgive my drums (I have hardly any knowledge of them considering I don't play them)

Sum41Freek
12-12-2006, 07:57 PM
I don't really like the intro, but I can't put my finger on what I don;t like about it for some reason. The Pre-Verse is pretty good, but you should have the drums stop when the guitar does. That way it doesn't feel like such an abrupt stop. And the tremelo picking doesn't sound very good. I like the verse, but add some variation in the first three bars of it. And I really didn't like the drums. But you're not a drummer (nor am I), so I'll leave them alone.

Good but needs some editing. Try bringing in a friend who likes this style of music (This isn't what I would listen to at my house). 6/10

EDIT: You may want to make a MIDI (File > Export > MIDI) for the people that don't have Guitar Pro 5. And thankx for critting mine.

ĦBlah!
12-12-2006, 08:12 PM
EDIT: You may want to make a MIDI (File > Export > MIDI) for the people that don't have Guitar Pro 5. And thankx for critting mine.

Just added MIDI and also thanks for the crit