Terrorism [GP5 + MIDI]

PDA

View Full Version : Terrorism [GP5 + MIDI]

Fatt Sorum
12-13-2006, 01:35 AM
Yay, another song. Not a complete original, it was written in collaboration with the band, but meh.

This has more of a rock feel, but i love it just as much.

And as always - c4c :D

aprescott_27
12-13-2006, 02:58 AM
Meh, this one didn't hold my interest. I guess this was written for your band, so you have instrumentation constraints, but I didn't like the guitar solo with just the bass backing. It kind of lost the tonality. The chord progressions were good at first, but after listening to them for three and a half minutes, they're a bit bland. Sorry dude. 4/10.

Would you care to crit mine (after I've just completely bashed yours)? Link is in my sig.

Hypetreme
12-13-2006, 08:23 AM
The riffs were boring and sounded too familiar. The solo was boring too. This song sounded Nirvana to me and I have never liked that band.

TheDarkestNights
12-22-2006, 06:24 AM
Well, I agree with the other people, the riffs did get a tad boring. For me, the intro was repeated too much, but not excessively, which is ok. The solo, IMO, was the best part of the song, not insanely fast, and it suited the song. A bit slow and sluggish for my taste, but I'm into more thrash stuff, so that's not really suprising. But back to topic, spice it up a bit and you've got something there.

6.5/10

RedDeath9
12-22-2006, 06:27 PM
I don't know, I don't really like this one... The chord progressions were kind of boring, and some parts didn't really fit. The solo was alright, but other than that... Meh. This was not that great. 5/10.