SlAsh Awesomo

PDA

View Full Version : SlAsh Awesomo

xxdarrenxx
12-15-2006, 01:14 PM
I want something cleared cause else in 2000 years this board still has slash thread every day.

Are they closed because of The GNR Thread. I know it makes more sense, but vai has played whitesnake, Satch deep purple, yngwie malmsteen Alcatrazz.

and slash hasn't been with roses in like what is it 10 years or more or so. ATM Slash is totally in his Velvet revolver stuff.

No offense I probably be missing something but tell me what it is.

aseme
12-15-2006, 01:20 PM
Um. :confused:

Yes. Slash is awesome.

xxdarrenxx
12-15-2006, 01:21 PM
What's that for answer? Have you actually read the post?

aseme
12-15-2006, 01:22 PM
Your English is very poor and I don't understand what your point is.

xxdarrenxx
12-15-2006, 01:30 PM
Why be so negative about it I just asked a Q. Why are doing so dumb and emo over it you could tell me that you didn't understand the question. Stupid wanker

aseme
12-15-2006, 01:30 PM
haha, man. I'm not being negative. I don't understand the "Q" (as you put it).

xxdarrenxx
12-15-2006, 01:33 PM
okey

The question is this:

Why are Slash threads closed

-Hasn't been with GNR for more then 10 years
-Has another band
-Gnr are totally different so slash wouldn't fit in today

I think I'm missing some info here, is it because he isn't a Shredder?

CanCan
12-15-2006, 01:38 PM
No, it's because the 80's Slash was Guns N Roses.

Go post in the Modern Rock forum.

xxdarrenxx
12-15-2006, 01:46 PM
thanks for the answer, Why don't you go to the modern rock forum?

close this please for more ppl make grammar mistakes.

i asked a normal question not an opinion based question

it's almost as stupid as 1 + 2 = " not a nice number go post in the oldskool math forum"

slashnmash
12-15-2006, 01:53 PM
Yer they should make a pre 1993 gnr thread in here and post 1993 in the modern rock forum. That would make much more sense and would save the only gnr thread in this forum.

metal_man12
12-15-2006, 01:54 PM
thanks for the answer, Why don't you go to the modern rock forum?

close this please for more ppl make grammar mistakes.

i asked a normal question not an opinion based question

it's almost as stupid as 1 + 2 = " not a nice number go post in the oldskool math forum"

im gonna assume english aint your first language. i dont really understand the difference between a normal question and an opinion based question.

there arent any slash threads allowed because there have been a number of them already. and its easy enough just to post in the gnr thread. not only is that easier then making a whole new thread, but it saves space in the forum.

xxdarrenxx
12-15-2006, 02:04 PM
okey thanks. By normal question I mean an non opinion based question. Something like an apple is green. Not something like an apple is green so "it sucks". Between brackets is opinion.

Resiliance
12-15-2006, 03:29 PM
An objective answer is what you mean.

Anyway, pretty much because if you want to talk about Velvet Revolver, this place isn't the place for it, and if you want to talk about Slash in here --> GNR thread.

*Closed*