Metalcore Riff (Gp5)

PDA

View Full Version : Metalcore Riff (Gp5)

'StoleN'
12-16-2006, 04:54 PM
Hiya! this is a song im currently writing. Dont mine the drums. I cant write for drums unless i have a drumset in front of me. which i dont. so dont mind them. but everything else c4c k thnx by.

MarkolisXII
12-16-2006, 05:36 PM
sounds pretty lame -- even w/o drums

MadMudgeN
12-17-2006, 07:24 PM
Hey thanks for the comments on my piece man. As for yours, I'm sorry to say that I find it uninspiring. It's an alright riff an all, but it just sounds like so many things that have been done before, and I also think that there are a few things you could do to spice this up and make it better, like making the drums more interesting with some good fills, or spicing up the rhythm parts a lil bit and do a lil harmonization perhaps. Keep working on it dude.

ĦBlah!
12-17-2006, 11:04 PM
The drumming needs major improvements and is way too soft. Other than that, just make the song more intense and hard and it'd be pretty good.

face_haver
01-03-2007, 08:48 AM
You should probably reconsider your chords you've chosen and also check out some other metalcore tabs to get ideas as to what type of ryhtms work and what don't. I'm not saying copy but i used to write trash that didn't make sense and then i looked at real songs and realised what i was doing wrong. NOw i write alot better

Crit mine theres 4 all metalcore/deathcore
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=496056