PDA

View Full Version : [G-Pro] 2 More songs 'Mourning' and an Untitled Track

GiantRaven
12-17-2006, 10:06 PM
Opinions please?

Crit for Crit! :D

Hypetreme
12-18-2006, 03:41 PM
Songs are good but they repeat themselves too much. Mourning song would be playable if you change the lyrics a little bit. Good work allthough. :)

NovemberRain273
12-18-2006, 03:54 PM
Mourning:

Nice intro, though I think you should let the last note ring out instead of putting a rest. The bassline is interesting, gives a cool feel to the song. The whole thing is pretty mellow, and by the name im guessing thats what you were going for, so good job on that.

Altogether, pretty nice song. Some tweaks here and there and itll be even better.

MadMudgeN
12-18-2006, 04:50 PM
I Listened to mourning last night, and it's nothing special at all IMO. The lyrics that you have written seem pretty cliche for my tastes, and the song, although alright, just isn't anything too exciting for me man. Thanks for your comments on mine, and keep working. I'll check out your other one some other time.

ĦBlah!
12-18-2006, 11:08 PM
Mourning: I didn't like the silence in the intro, maybe some filler or holding the note. Other than that, I have no real problems with it.

Untitled: Sorta repetitive but nice. Adding some drums would've made it nicer for me. Other than that, it was good.

Thanks for criting mine!

Fatt Sorum
12-21-2006, 02:23 AM
Mourning - It's ok, but repetative, and the most boring lyrics ever (sorry, but it's true)

Song 4 -Cool intro - love the bass line. however, the timing feels off when the guitar enters.

GiantRaven
12-21-2006, 01:11 PM
Mourning - It's ok, but repetative, and the most boring lyrics ever (sorry, but it's true)

It wasn't intended to have interesting lyrics or be non-repetitive in the slightest

Fatt Sorum
12-21-2006, 08:58 PM
Then I suppose it's fine :haha

RedDeath9
01-04-2007, 03:42 PM
Song4 is alright, it seems kind of lacking though, maybe because there's no drums?

Mourning is pretty good, liked the bass lines. The intro would probably better if you let it ring. Didn't really like the lyrics.