Projector [PTAB] C4C

PDA

View Full Version : Projector [PTAB] C4C

Burning_Angel
12-17-2006, 10:43 PM
Alright. I am quite pleased with this melodic death number... The solo is a little finicky at one point, but otherwise i'm pretty pleased. Aside from tons of tempo changes in the beginning.

Edited version at post 4.

sumfears
12-17-2006, 10:53 PM
I liked it. It had alot of flavor and originality. Two thumb up!

Burning_Angel
12-17-2006, 10:56 PM
Thanks man. I appreciate it. Do you have a piece I can look at?

Hallows_Eve
12-17-2006, 11:45 PM
I liked the chorus a lot, and the intro (except for the power chords from measure 4-5). Some of the riffs need work (bars 12-22 especially).. And for the solo, the rhythm is very bland there. Don't just write solo rhythms so they're there, you should use the rhythm in the background to help build tension and build the solo up. With some work it could be a good song, tho. For now 6/10, tho.

Burning_Angel
12-18-2006, 12:09 AM
Ha, I thought the same about those parts. Except the solo, although now that you bring it up, I think your right.

Edited version:

MadMudgeN
12-18-2006, 02:33 AM
Ehh This song is pretty generic man. I feel that there are alot of decent riffs in there that could become good with a lil elaboration; like, for example, the prechorus riff might sound cooler if instead of hitting the 6th string open the whole time you play the Bb on the 6th string and then build your scale up from there instead of repeating the same thing that was before it. Really, a good overhaul on all the harmonization could be done, because it's all pretty good, but you could turn it from slightly bland to fantastic with just a lil effort. 7/10 man.

Where near Boulder do you live? Cuz I go to school @ Colo school of mines... perhaps we should jam? haha.

saddam
12-18-2006, 07:09 AM
this was idd pretty generic, nothing special in there, elaborate!

FenTel
12-18-2006, 09:04 AM
wow, fast. It's not to catchy though :( Couldn't you try to post the song with the singing? Really want to hear how you made those kyrics fi in with that music. Great job!

Burning_Angel
12-18-2006, 09:44 AM
MadMungeN- Lets see.... Louisville/Superior area. xD

I dunno, I like the prechorus riff.... but, i'll try it. Sounds like a good idea.