[GP5, MIDI] Minus

PDA

View Full Version : [GP5, MIDI] Minus

Ferrarius
12-18-2006, 02:37 AM
This is a piece I call Minus. Inspired a bit by Guns N Roses.
I don't really know how to describe this, but I think it could be categorized as a poppish-rock song, I guess.
I've been working on it for a while, so tell me what you think about it.

MadMudgeN
12-18-2006, 06:06 AM
Hey, this is actually a pretty solid piece! I was a lil put off when I heard you call it poppish rock, but the song is actually rather solid. I would only change a few things, one of them being the half note triplets. That section just sounds funny. The rest of the leads are awesome and fit very well with the apparent mood of the song. Good work overall, not phenomenal, but not bad. 8/10. Crit Mine Please? http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=485226

saddam
12-18-2006, 07:16 AM
that was really good! very nice rock song, everything worked, the leads were great,... fantastic job man! The only thing i can say is that the leads should be a little louder, cuz sometimes they're hard to hear..., but apart from that: excellent!!!

grtz

GiantRaven
12-18-2006, 02:38 PM
I like the bass

The rhythm is pretty good as well

And the lead

Don't really have anything bad to say about it, it's good

Crit for Crit? (links in sig)

Freunleven
12-18-2006, 10:13 PM
That was awesome! :headbang:

I'm really impressed. If I don't hear this coming from my CD player in the next year, I'm going to be seriously disappointed.

Now, go, record, and post an MP3 for us to listen to!

:satan:

Fatt Sorum
12-20-2006, 05:51 AM
That was so well written, i just want to commit suicide from jealousy.

Ferrarius, I loved it. The underlying solos worked wonders, and the bass kept it all together with a great line.

I can't find anything wrong with this song. *****

Crit mine? (in sig)