I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness

PDA

View Full Version : I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness

Something_Vague
12-18-2006, 07:07 PM
It's like New Order, but....for today.

myspace them.

Their new album is really great, really epic, and gentle. I completely recommend them.

Also, check out Psapp too.

#1 synth
12-18-2006, 07:53 PM
:rolleyes: Wong forumn...

:director: OWNED!

They're alternative. He posted them in the alternative section. Coincidence? I think not. So, um, if you please, go away.

[if this truly is the wrong forum then I humbly apoligize for the previous statement]

Link: http://www.myspace.com/chosendarkness

I'm loving what I'm hearing at the moment. The Owl was pretty damn good. Instrumental, but good. Sounds rather like a more gothic postal service, in a good way.

Something_Vague
12-18-2006, 08:45 PM
:rolleyes: Wong forumn...

:director: OWNED!

You're an idiot.

Andrewbiles
12-18-2006, 09:28 PM
ILYBICD are alright. Had the self-titled on vinyl for a long time and it wasn't something that I've ever really got stuck into.

Psapp however were great (purposefully putting in past tense). I don't know what was up with the most recent album, but compared to 'Tiger, my friend' and the early EP stuff it was really, really bad.

Something_Vague
12-18-2006, 09:53 PM
I'll need to check out their earlier stuff, I liked their recent though, I guess I'll have to post-pone judgement until I get their old one.

slinks
12-18-2006, 11:01 PM
I really like the video for "The Owl" but the music never struck me as spectacular.

sydbarrettsaves
12-19-2006, 03:45 AM
i've got their self titled ep which is pretty good. i really like the song "we're still the weaker sex". i recently got fear is on our side but haven't had a chance to give it a thorough listen.

i think they are nice but i prefer chin up chin up