Song, please crit

PDA

View Full Version : Song, please crit

Crystoph
12-19-2006, 03:30 PM
This is a song ive made with lots of inspiration ranging from CoB to Led Zeppelin.
Played it for my guitar teacher, and he liked it. So please crit. :D

onebetter
12-19-2006, 03:51 PM
dude, that was awesome! The the only the problem I had was measure 10. It went from sounding mellow and suspenseful to frolic throught the flowers happy then back again. If I were you I would just delete measure 10, but thats just me and it might sound good to anybody else. I really liked the CoB part and the strings really fit and made it sound epic. I failed to see any zeppelin influence in it, however. 10/10

Hypetreme
12-19-2006, 05:25 PM
I liked it a lot. The riff sounded good and it doesn't look easy though :P Be sure to check rhythm guitar again, because it sounded little weird under the riff. Was this song incomplete? There would be more riffs, ecspesially in the harp section. Good work.

Please crit mine, Links in signature :)

ShadowintheSun
12-19-2006, 05:27 PM
Awesome. That riff was amazing. The Harp was a great addition. Overall, a brilliant piece of work. Could do with bass and drums though in my opinion.

9.5/10

Now i've done yours, crit my songs.

Crystoph
12-19-2006, 06:51 PM
No its not complete, it needs a lot of stuff like, i must think if it should just be instrumental, or if i have to write lyrics. And i probably need to a convert the break and the verse so that it doesnt sound like CoB as much as it does.