Queen Sucks.....

PDA

View Full Version : Queen Sucks.....

monkeyback
12-20-2006, 12:07 AM
My friend...I'm going to call him Moron for now.. won't shut up about his inhumain obsession with Queen. Moron will not except any other great bands if they don't have "beetles" or the word "queen" in them which singles out all except two... if you don't know what two they are then label your forehead "stupid" and get in line for your sign. But after hearing hours of nonsence about how "superior" Queen is, I lost interest in the few songs I thought were actually somewhat decent. If you want to hear "godly" music instead of this god forsaken music then listen to ,but not limited to: Dream Theater, Skillet, Linkin Park, and or Yellowcard. Smooth your ears with great music instead of listening to a man who hasn't reached puberty....oh...wait.. he has let me rephrase this. He did reach puberty to another man in bed and rightfully died from AIDS. In my opinion Queen bites it on every level and unless you can prove me wrong I will be unswayed by your opinions. Thank You.

:satan:

MONKEYBACK luvs everything except everyone who is obsessed with Queen.

Alex The Red
12-20-2006, 12:11 AM
ouch you're setting yourself up for the furnace

NGD1313
12-20-2006, 12:12 AM
This thread was necessary why? So you could mispell inhumane and use it in the wrong context? or so you could mispell The Beatles I mean really if you don't like Queen keep it to yourself. Plus Bohemian Rhapsody > Any other Classic rock song.

*Reported*

Edit: And you are TRULY an asshole for that shot at Freddy Mercury.

Vin2254
12-20-2006, 12:14 AM
May the lord forgive you for your ignorance. :rolleyes:

Bmm386
12-20-2006, 12:15 AM
You are going to have a very painful death.

I can hear the flamers coming.

To explain: You're wrong.

ibanez87
12-20-2006, 12:15 AM
Queen and the Beatles aren't great but the bands you named off aren't any better if not worse.

no_username
12-20-2006, 12:16 AM
.!11!!1!1!111!1!!1!!!!1 WTF LOL YAAH CAUES LINKIN PARK R FR3AKIN MAZNG!111111 OMG LOL I LUV DA DIFERANCE BTWEN 3ACH OF THERE SONGS AND HOW THEY AL HAEV SO MUCH MEANNG AND R JUST MAZNG AL AROUND!11!!!!!! WTF (Thanks to the 12-Year-Old-AOLer Translator!)

stratacoaster
12-20-2006, 12:16 AM
Once u can do as well as Queen has, or for that matter write anything that comes close to the superior talent of Freddy Mercury, u might have the slightest opportunity to say that Queen sux. But seeing that u can't even spell inhumane, im guess u never will so shut ur mouth!

AsianPirate
12-20-2006, 12:17 AM
If you want to hear "godly" music instead of this god forsaken music then listen to ,but not limited to: Dream Theater, Skillet, Linkin Park, and or Yellowcard.

linkin park? you've got to be kidding me. putting linkin park on the same level as dream theater? incredible.

AfroThunder9000
12-20-2006, 12:17 AM
This thread was necessary why? So you could mispell inhumane and use it in the wrong context? or so you could mispell The Beatles I mean really if you don't like Queen keep it to yourself. Plus Bohemian Rhapsody > Any other Classic rock song.

*Reported*

Edit: And you are TRULY an asshole for that shot at Freddy Mercury.

All well said. And maybe the reason his friend won't shut up about the Beatles or Queen is because they influenced many of the bands we hear today.

SOADrox429
12-20-2006, 12:18 AM
i don't like queen, and i hate bohemian rhapsody, but you are an idiot... saying that it's good that someone died from AIDS is one of the most insensitive things i've ever heard... you should have your tongue and fingers removed in the most painful way possible, then have your balls chopped off and fed to you, then have a lot of cuts made all over your body, and a dirty hobo will hold them open as a mixture of salt, lemon juice, and chopped habanero peppers are poured into it, then you should be drowned in bleach

Mascot
12-20-2006, 12:19 AM
I would ban you, were this my forum.

U-Mass
All opinions of bands or music in general aside, you, sir, are an idiot. Let this friend listen to what he wants, he can let you listen to what you want, everyone's happy. You don't need to beat other people up because they're different. And if you can't comprehend or accept what I'm saying to you right now, then you are a closed-minded moron.

Enjoy the above-said furnace.

NJordan
Linkin Park? You're joking, right? Rap Rock, or as some call it "Nu-Metal", went down the drain faster than an unwanted child. If you think Linkin Park is anywhere near godly, than my friend, I must label YOU an asshole. I don't care if you like Linkin Park, they're an OKAY band at best. But Godly? NEAR GODLY? Try HALF DECENT. Queen is a damn good band, but obssessing over them isn't good. Obsession of any sort is bad, but to say that Queen sucks just sets you up for a barrage of flaming. To be fair, thats my opinion, and I don't care for yours.

And for the record...I DO say that Linkin Park SUCKS next to Queen.

IbanezxXx
12-20-2006, 12:20 AM
the douchebag just joined, today, recently apparently, to started shit hes being a douche to pissed us off and probly knows he getting banned, cuz that shit he says it ****ing retarded

The Necromancer
12-20-2006, 12:20 AM
Yellowcard LOL

EOTM
12-20-2006, 12:22 AM
You're comparing Queen and the Beatles to Dream Theater, Skillet, Linkin Park, and or Yellowcard, and saying that latter are better. Thats like saying you'd rather eat a piece of shit out of a raccons ass than have thanksgiving turkey. You my friend apparently arent listeing to the bands, just hearing them. How many beatles/queen songs have you heard.

And Queens of the Stone Age of Queen in their title so he could b referring to more than 2 bands.

Carnivean
12-20-2006, 12:23 AM
ur an idiot *_*.. bow down to the queen

banjo1735
12-20-2006, 12:24 AM
So Monkeyback, you think you could look past the singer's sexuality? I think it's terrible that Freddie Mercury died, as he had one of the best voices ever. Also, you could just listen to the guitar and be entertained; Brian May has an awesome tone and his solos rule. And if that's not enough, John Deacon, their bassist, is damn good. Just because your friend annoys you about them doesn't mean you can say that they're as bad as you say they are. Saying that bands like Linkin Park and Yellowcard are better than Queen is like saying that Gnarls Barkley is better than Pink Floyd. And then saying that it's "Godly music"... all I can say is that if those are the first bands that come to mind, you probably want to listen to more music.