[GP4 + Midi]Odd Thing

PDA

View Full Version : [GP4 + Midi]Odd Thing

Chaperoni
12-23-2006, 08:09 PM
Here's some odd thing I made up over a while. Contains a few different sections, and most of you won't like it at all.

It's called Blah because I'm no good at making names.

Enjoy (or don't).

hardcoreatheist
12-24-2006, 08:41 AM
hm..well..where to start? Some bits sound like the (even) wierder side of early Marilyn Manson...other bits are just completely fecked up. The Chorus actually sounds like you've just strung some notes together at random. It just feels altogether sloppy.

Chaperoni
12-24-2006, 11:06 AM
I suppose I didn't excpect any good comments at all, ever, but Marilyn Manson? Tell me how I can change my ways! :P

Also I expected people to latch onto the "solos" as the randomly strung together notes, as I am just... yeah at those. Altogether sloppy I can take, because I have no sense of continuation. Or whatever that word is supposed to be.

Ryioku
12-24-2006, 06:10 PM
I actually really love the verse riff... but other than that, its not doing it for me... hard to listen to because mainly, as you said with your continuity errors, none of it works together.

but again, that verse riff is really cool, methinks

Philipp Sobecki
12-24-2006, 06:22 PM
Wow, I love that!
Lets see... The slap bass and the electric snares are pure love. And the other stuff, too. But I'd reduce the random notes. Try to evoke the feeling with something that is more... pleasant? Dunno ^^ Good luck with this one