(Meant Midi too, not MP3)
Here guys, new jam.
Metal
Lemme know
In GP, make sure RSE is on for the guitars
cant do anything about the midi

M4jorpiz
12-26-2006, 11:39 PM
wat with the different tunings for the guitars sounds weird i like the little wah part thou

ikky_slimy_bugs
12-26-2006, 11:47 PM
no offence but it rly rly bites. to robotic and it shows little imagination.

ikedawg
12-27-2006, 12:20 AM
robotic?

sexicutioner469
12-27-2006, 12:27 AM
OMFG?!?!?!
you call this a song???
no arpegieos at 90000 bps like everyother song on here?!?!?!
no notes goes from fret one to fret 20 in a milisecond?!?!
AND YOU REPEAT.. oh your burning in hell for that one buddy.
how dare there be a song that has repeating riffs thats unexcusable.

ikedawg
12-27-2006, 12:28 AM
i think im just gonna kill myself

sexicutioner469
12-27-2006, 12:31 AM
well you damn well better jeez nooob you suckorz cant hang with the 99087896876 bps arpegieos!!!!#@#%$#

whalepudding
12-27-2006, 03:52 AM
It's a bit weird, it doesn't really make any sense, but I like it.

tabs aint cats
12-27-2006, 07:46 PM
no! it makes alot of sense! a treat for my ears! and i'm serious! You guys just think it sucks because it's not the trendy metalcore emo stuff your used to!
i'll explain why this song is so good tomorrow.. i just have to sleep first.

Fatt Sorum
12-27-2006, 07:53 PM
My ears are bleeding.

Enough said.

f12button
12-27-2006, 08:15 PM
I love Part 2b.

I don't like the Chorus, though...that "falling" arpeggio...doesn't sound too good. And some of your solo parts don't sound that good either. Also, i think there's way to much tremolo...i think less tremolo, more sustain would be nice...

The intro's alright, but i think the whole song needs reworking.

Crit mine?

ikedawg
12-27-2006, 10:50 PM
I love Part 2b.

I don't like the Chorus, though...that "falling" arpeggio...doesn't sound too good. And some of your solo parts don't sound that good either. Also, i think there's way to much tremolo...i think less tremolo, more sustain would be nice...

The intro's alright, but i think the whole song needs reworking.

Crit mine?

Never really thought of anything in there as being solo, but i guess it is. Tremolo on the lead or the rythem? The rythem isnt done, was just putting a bass track to play off of, didnt really think there was that much on the lead though.

tabs aint cats
12-28-2006, 01:16 PM
It's not roboic, it certanly does not lack imagination it does not have a solo (nor does it need one) and it perfectly makes sense.
It's one of the best things i've heard around here for quite some time. It's not perfect tho but dont work anymore with this song. write another one in the same style. Thats my hint! Who cares if some emo kid doesn't like it?
My favorite part is the end of the intro, right before the vers

plz crit mine (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=7731144#post7731144)

ctb
12-30-2006, 04:04 PM
I liked some of the leads, but the other guys are kinda right, it does get a bit annoying. Maybe it could be played a bit faster perhaps, it's interesting though.

nexteyenate
01-13-2007, 11:32 AM
the wah part was good, but the rest of the song didnt flow well and was very choppy (if thats the way u wanted it then good job, but thats just not my style of music). Part 2b was very well done though. congrats

Thefallofman
01-13-2007, 03:57 PM
I didn't like it much. It seemed to me like you were unsure of what you wanted it to sound like. Some of it was very almost bluesy sounding, with the pentatonic stuff... and some of it seemed like it was supposed to be darker and heavy, it didn't fit together too well in my opinion.

The Powerslave
01-13-2007, 04:38 PM
The wah bit is great, really stands out. The whole intro riff is good, if a little choppy as someone else said. Part 1a is pretty good too, although it sounds a little muddled, as so much is going on, although this isnt an all together bad thing, just some people might hear it as mess. didnt like Part 1b too much, I dont know why, just didnt grab me. The chorus is good, although maybe the start bit (Bars 28-30) is a little extreme. Good idea, just cut it down a bit. Part 2a is really good. reminds me of Dream Theater? I probably would cut 2b down to one cycle, and not repeat it through. Overall its good, if a little rough. A bit more work to it, just to get it flowing more, and a bit more smooth, and you've got a good song there.

Gun Delirious
01-13-2007, 06:01 PM
I really enjoyed the whole thing. =] although... the arpegios were repetitive and got annoying but other than that i thought it was very creative and different from what i normally hear in modern metal/prog stuff. keep it uppppp :>