One of my first songs

PDA

View Full Version : One of my first songs

trem7
12-29-2006, 04:31 PM
This is a PT file of a song called revolver, I just want some feedback. The bass isn't finished, I tried to write something interesting for my friend to play but I'm not a bassist.

Added Midi File

tabs aint cats
12-29-2006, 05:13 PM
could you post a MIDI?

Alternate_rock
12-30-2006, 11:46 PM
hmmm, why does everyone seem to post metal songs here? any how, it was good. the verse was a pretty simple chord progression with some extra stuff to make it sound better. the lead chorus part made me think of Avenged sevenfold. but it sounded alrgiht also. the solo was pretty Crazy man. Pretty crazy

tabs aint cats
12-31-2006, 06:31 AM
It's good. The part that starts at 0.39 is great. The riff at 1.19 is also very good and from there
is's basically just great. The verse riff is pretty predicteble tho. Dont work more with this song tho, take what you've learnt and write another song instead.

let me know what you think about my latest song (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492909)

GiantRaven
12-31-2006, 05:18 PM
I like the intro :D

In fact, I like the whole song a lot. It may be predictable but it still sounds good :D

Stolenidentity1
12-31-2006, 05:53 PM
hmmm, why does everyone seem to post metal songs here? any how, it was good. the verse was a pretty simple chord progression with some extra stuff to make it sound better. the lead chorus part made me think of Avenged sevenfold. but it sounded alrgiht also. the solo was pretty Crazy man. Pretty crazy

Whats the matter with metal songs, even though this is more of a metalcore song :(

Anywho i like the opening riffs there cool, and the little leads are great, and yes it does remind me of avenged seveonfold aswell, the solo was great, and so where the riffs following

I like it 8/10

RPotts
01-15-2007, 06:22 AM
Ass, you ended on the D, which is the 7 of the mode it's in. No conclusion, theoretically you should've gone up one more step to the E.