METAL, maybe metalcore, song! Stalked by Shadows {GP4, MIDI} Crit 4 Crit

PDA

View Full Version : METAL, maybe metalcore, song! Stalked by Shadows {GP4, MIDI} Crit 4 Crit

NovemberRain273
12-30-2006, 07:47 AM
I was playing Zelda last night and then all of a sudden I got a riff idea while I was running around the dark fortress thing. So....I tabbed it out, added a bunch of stuff and boom, here it is :p:

нαиd of вlood
12-30-2006, 08:15 AM
That was pretty good. That main riff kinda gets annoying, but i loved the solo and a couple of those other riffs. Nice work.

Necrolust
12-30-2006, 09:03 AM
From the bar 1 to 49 it is kinda metalcore. But from 49 to 64 it's power metal. I like it. Good job.

TheDarkestNights
12-30-2006, 09:32 AM
I wanna play Zelda now. That was awesome.

EDIT: That solo is amazing.

GiantRaven
12-30-2006, 12:54 PM
The verse Bassline is NICE!

The harmonies sound ace

The solo is cool, I didn't like how it came in after the acoustic bit though. The way it ended to the other riff was good however

The drums at the end were good as well

Very good song!

Bodomizer
12-30-2006, 03:03 PM
that was really good man. all start off with the good things. the solo was amazing and so was the bassline. the riffs were very nice too. But, i think that the little lead thats played during the chorus, theres something that makes it sound like its off beat and it annoys the crap out of me. lol also, i think the acoustic part gets kinda monotone, theres a lot of open knows that are played non stop. but overall it was really really good man.
Would you please crit my newest? http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=493539

Alternate_rock
12-31-2006, 07:48 PM
I dont know the difference between metal core and metal, but it sounded great to me, the solo was awesome, i would just say mess around with that main riff and make it sound just a little different each time you play it. like first time youplay it the original way, then the second time you add something extra to it or somthing. good job though.

face_haver
01-02-2007, 02:26 AM
As you were influenced by playing Zelda it makes sense but the metalcore parts are very power metal kind of corny sounding like a dragonforce vibe but thats obviously what you were going for.