New Tech Deathmetal song (guitar pro & midi)

PDA

View Full Version : New Tech Deathmetal song (guitar pro & midi)

saddam
01-01-2007, 07:47 AM
hey, this is my newest song. This time i added drums. Tell me what you think!

grtz, and happy newyear!

achtung baby
01-01-2007, 07:58 AM
that whole midi files thing doesnt help but that sounded like a train wreck(maybe its too early in the morning) but dont stop trying and you will get what you deserve A.W Rose

Astaldo
01-01-2007, 08:14 AM
uuh... sry, i dont like it. it's too overloaded...

ctb
01-01-2007, 09:45 AM
That was wicked :eek: and the solo was brilliant.

Inspired_by_Vai
01-01-2007, 09:51 AM
Woah. That sir, is beyond music. That sir, is ART.

Kudos to you

:cheers:

GiantRaven
01-01-2007, 11:52 AM
I think that would sound ace when recorded, very well done :cheers:

Liam Efting
01-01-2007, 02:19 PM
That. was ****ing boss mate.

I want to hear an mp3 of that.

Very interesting tempo and time changes, kept it interesting, awesome riffs that play off eachother very well.

Good stuff man.

Stolenidentity1
01-01-2007, 02:35 PM
you are a death/tech metal god, muhammad suicmez and karl sanders would bow down to your greatness, those first two just dont know what metal is

saddam
01-01-2007, 03:29 PM
wow thx guys, i appreciate it a lot! Do you guys think it should be longer, because i have the feeling it's not really finished yet, it's a bit too short... .

ouchies
01-01-2007, 04:07 PM
that was sweet.

the solo was amazing, and the riff right after the solo was one of the best riffs i've ever heard.

edit: yeah it felt a little short

Alucard II
01-03-2007, 06:48 AM
i dont mind the length, i love the song tho. especially 2nd solo.
i love the use of harmonies and disharmonies throughout too.
have you got any of your music online?

saddam
01-03-2007, 09:23 AM
nope, and that's because i don't have money to buy recording gear... . Of course i could make a quick crappy recording of it, but then you wouldn't hear half of the riffs, so i'm not recording shit until i've got decent gear, but it's pretty expensive, thx tho

ctb
01-03-2007, 04:22 PM
I've already made a comment :p: But i'll say that you make the best sweeps on here and I suppose that song could be a bit longer.

RedDeath9
01-03-2007, 08:14 PM
The intro is ****ing sweet... The riff starting at bar 60 is amazing. The solo is pretty good.

:eek:

Bar 85

Holy shit.

9.3/10.

Masochist_Lust
01-03-2007, 09:41 PM
Hmm...

I dunno... Some places were just too fast... I liked it a bit more after the 24 second mark, but then I didn't like it after the 40 second mark until around 1:00. I didn't like the last bend in the first solo, but after that, I really liked it until 1:57. The rest was good.

I can tell a lot of effort was put into it though...

--Masochist Lust

pete07
01-04-2007, 09:27 PM
absolute insanity....

more or less everything i love about tech death is in this song, difficult yet catchy riffs, awesome solos...keep it up and you'll be touring with necrophagist yet! :)

§tratocaster
01-04-2007, 11:33 PM
^insanity indeed. this is precisely the reason why i dont like metal.

BUT

i realize that it took a long time and some thought into all those notes, so i have to give you credit for that.
i did really like one part, at measure 76, when it slows down :p. it sounded really nice, and more my style.

thanks for the crit. :D

onebetter
01-05-2007, 04:37 PM
i thought it was amazing, and although it was chaotic it still all fit the song. My favorite part was easily the solo, i wish i could write lead like that. ****ing A+. And, by the way, if you want to record you can get a decent recording with audacity if you have a 14/" to 1/8" cable converter for the mic slot on your computer. As long as your sound card is decent you can get tones that aren't too bad. If you don't have a converter than you can get them at a lot of hardware stores. excellent job.

Spark1284
01-05-2007, 06:38 PM
there were parts i liked especially the solo, and the riff under it. those tritones that i was hearing every now and then were great. and the riff at about 40 seconds was pretty good. but honestly uve done much better. the harmonizing is just too dissonant its hard to figure out whats going on. the riffs themselves sound like theyd be really good but the other guitar is just awkwardly there.

the agony scene
01-06-2007, 06:56 PM
the song overall for me i hated it sorry
although the sweeps were extremely well put together and sounded great
the rest was abit of a mess it may sound better when played but on paper it doesnt look too good

face_haver
01-06-2007, 11:01 PM
Didn't really like it. The solo to me sounded kind of funny like it didn't fit the death tone of the rest of the song. And i'm not a fan of solo's for wankings sake. I also didn't like the riffs too messy also the drums had to many rolls and not enough basic beat to them, obviously it's tech death but it didn't do it for me. Also the time changes were unessecary and didn't really stand out to me as adding to the song.