Mad At Gravity

PDA

View Full Version : Mad At Gravity

Ryo_Davis
01-01-2007, 11:57 PM
Anyone else like them? I know they don't have much US exposure (at least none that I can find), but they're an amazing band. Undefined, In Vain, and Walk Away are my 3 favs by them.

For those who haven't heard them, here's a link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhfjhvGCNao

Enjoy ^^

Indrid Cold
01-02-2007, 12:43 AM
I love this band. Discovered them using Internet radio back in 2004. Bought the album "Resonance" and I love it. It's one of my top favs. It's really a shame they broke up though. I wish they could have stuck around to make another album.

Ryo_Davis
01-02-2007, 03:28 AM
Definitely. Maybe they will make more stuff, tho. I think only their singer left. You know where I can buy the album and have it shipped overseas? All the places I look don't have it.

Btw, just looked at your CD collection. How can you honestly rank A Different Kind of Pain higher than Year of the Spider? ^_^

I do like ADKOP, tho. Have them both actually, but I would say Spider >>>>> Pain :D

Indrid Cold
02-12-2007, 03:57 AM
Wow, late post...lol. Umm Check Amazon or secondspin.com. You could even try musicstack.com. All are good places. My favorite songs from the album are "Walk Away", "Burn" "Historypeats" even though I really love every track. :D