Winter Solstice[Powertab]

PDA

View Full Version : Winter Solstice[Powertab]

DarkSonata
01-02-2007, 12:32 AM
Here's my newest...I've been working on it off and on for about 2 weeks. Pretty much a mix of Clean and Distorted tones with a few solos. Anyways tell me what you think.

Nunwhxre 666
01-02-2007, 07:20 AM
That was....absolutely breathtaking. Those leads were sick dude. Some of the cleans could of been a little better, but this was still an EXCELLENT peice. 9.5/10.

Spark1284
01-02-2007, 07:25 AM
i hate the bass, its off in some places, the intro is good, personally id make it groove a little more but it seems like ur going for a much more free tempo sound maybe. great riffs and harmonization, the solo i wasnt really feeling. the chord progression under it is pretty static and the bass is annoying still and it the solo seems like it toally should work but it doesnt, like its a little out of tune or sumthing. my midi on my computer has been fagged out lately so it could be that. but aside from all the bad things i said haha i liked it. good job

cool#9
01-02-2007, 11:06 AM
Pretty awsome man, pretty awsome. I love your solos in there, its like a mix of David Gilmores well thought out solos, and any fun head banging improve solos, the best of both worlds if you will. Another great piece.

Burning_Angel
01-02-2007, 03:34 PM
I actually really liked the Fretless Bass use. That was awesome.

I loved alot of the melodies that were in the acoustic parts, and it transitioned to the distorted parts perfectly. I liked the solos the most though. They were beautiful.

Christ, there's too much to praise. :D

rusty shackman
01-02-2007, 05:42 PM
very cool, i love the melody. towards the end of bar 9, it gets a little jumbly and sounds like it should maybe be cleaned up. the arpeggiated chords in bar 21 could have used a little more variation, but the rest from then on is pretty much perfect. i love the solo. keep up the good work.

crit mine please? http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=495711

l3fty_g3n1u5_89
01-03-2007, 02:12 AM
it was great
8.9/10