Untitled in D minor (GP5, MP3)

PDA

View Full Version : Untitled in D minor (GP5, MP3)

SForbz-Rockstar
01-05-2007, 06:48 AM
Title explains it all really. Just wanting general feedback. Not sure I'm finished tbh; may expand on it. As of yet I have no lyrics but I have indicated where these lyrics will go, once written, so excuse the repetition. Crit for crit of course. Thanks.

MP3 Link (http://seaneh.dmusic.com/) Oh, btw, on the MP3 the intro accidently reappears at the end. I forgot to take it out. Just ignore it. :)

rifftnstrings
01-05-2007, 07:16 AM
Interesting.

Y00p
01-05-2007, 07:34 AM
Sounds good!
But IMO, I'd make it longer, more epic. Since you have already decided on using orchestra sounds, I'd wait longer till they blast in (Yes, I actually said blast, ie, have a really thunderous drum roll to lead up to the moment, and THEN start the final chorus, to define it more, if you understand what I'm saying?).

I'd say this could turn out to be quite a nice song, if you decide to continue working on it!

AdamDK
01-05-2007, 07:39 AM
That was awesome. I loved the acoustic riff, and most imparticular, the whole intro. The bigger chorus took place well too. It all fit toghther perfect. Awesome song. :cheers:

SForbz-Rockstar
01-06-2007, 11:16 PM
(Yes, I actually said blast, ie, have a really thunderous drum roll to lead up to the moment, and THEN start the final chorus, to define it more, if you understand what I'm saying?).

Totally, man. That's one of my original ideas. Make it longer and have it build up to a huge climax.

Appreciate the comments guys. Still working on it and thinking up ideas so if anyone has any other ideas or criticisms they want to throw out, feel free. :)