xBishopx/Barriers Now Bridges US Tour!

PDA

View Full Version : xBishopx/Barriers Now Bridges US Tour!

Disco Vietnam
01-05-2007, 02:50 PM
South Florida's own Straight Edge Hardcore band xBishopx is kicking off their US tour today with a local band from my area named Barriers Now Bridges. xBishopx is releasing a split with The Red Baron and Barriers Now Bridges will be releasing a full length sometime within the next 2 months. Anyway, this is going to be an awesome tour and you guys should definitely see them if they are playing at a venue near you! Here are the tour dates. Bare in mind, this is not self promotion, I am in no way related to either band apart from means of friendship.

Fri 5 Ft Laud, FL (w/ Make Or Break, The Red Baron, SPLIT RELEASE SHOW!) @ Ray's Downtown Blues.
Sat 6 Jax, FL (w/ Make Or Break, The Red Baron, SPLIT RELEASE SHOW!) @ The Imperial.
Sun 7 Marietta, GA (with Bitter End) @ Swayzies.
Mon 8 Nashville, TN (with Bitter End) @ The Muse.
Tues 9 Louisville, KY (with Bitter End) Bulldog Cafe.
Wed 10 Cincinnati, OH (with Bitter End) @ Top Cat's.
Thurs 11 Indianapolis, IN (with Bitter End) @ INFO COMING!
Fri 12 Sterling, IL (with Bitter End) Latin American Social Center.
Sat 13 Romeo, MI (with Bitter End) @ The Static Age.
Sun 14 Columbus, OH (with Bitter End) @ Bernies.
Mon 15 Pitts, PA
Tues 16 Rochester, NY @ The Penny Arcade.
Wed 17 Syracuse/Binghamton NY
Thurs 18 Wilkes Barre, PA @ Backstage Enterprises
Fri 19 Albany, NY @ The SSCC.
Sat 20 Amherst MA (w/ Listen Up!) @ The Mercy House
Sun 21 Boston (w/ Make Or Break) @ Tiger's Den (Roman's).
Mon 22 UxBridge, MA (w/ Make Or Break) @ Bricks
Tues 23 Amittyville, NY (w/ Make Or Break) @ The Village Pub South.
Wed 24 Harrisburg, PA (w/ Make Or Break) @ The Championship
Thurs 25 Asbury Park, New Jersey (w/ Make Or Break) @ Club Deep
Fri 26 Phili, PA (w/ Make Or Break, Palehorse, Suffocate Faster, xRepresentx) @ Landsdale VFW
Sat 27 Baltimore, MD Earth Crisis Reunion @ SONAR!
Sun 28 Springfield, VA @ Jax
Mon 29 Kernersville, NC (with Advent, Deathblow, Suffocate Faster, xRepresentx) @ Creations Skatepark.
Tues 30 Myrtle Beach, SC
Wed 31 Columbia, SC (w/ Charge The Mound) @The New Brookland Tavern.
FEB.
Thurs 1 Tupelo, MS (w/ Choices Made) @ The VFW
Fri 2 Memphis, TN (w/ Choices Made) @ The Rally Point.
Sat 3 Kansas City, MO (w/ Nervous Wreck) @ El Torreon.
Sun 4 Denver, CO @ Sox Place.
Mon 5 Salt Lake, UT (w/ Cherem) The Vortex (formerly Club Overdrive)
Tues 6 Reno, NV (w/ Force Of Change) **
Wed 7 Orangevale, CA (w/ Force Of Change, Gather) @ VFW.
Thurs 8 San Fran/Oakland, CA (w/ Force Of Change) @ The American Legion Hall.
Fri 9 Santa Cruz, CA (w/ Force Of Change, Gather) @ The 418 Project.
Sat 10 Corona, CA (w/ Force Of Change, Gather) @ Showcase Theatre.
Sun 11 Canoga Park, CA @ (w/ Suffocate Faster, xRepresentx) @ The Cobalt .
Mon 12 Fullerton, CA (w/ Force Of Change, Gather) @ The Alley.
Tues 13 Newport Beach, CA (w/ Force Of Change, Gather) @ Hogue Barmichaels.
Wed 14 San Diego, CA (w/ Force Of Change, Gather)
Thurs 15 Las Vegas, NV (w/ Wintch Mob, Force Of Change) @ LEATHERNECK'S.
Fri 16 Phoenix, AZ (w/ Wintch Mob) @ Metal Devastation 2.
Sat 17 El Paso, TX (w/ Bitter End AND Wintch Mob) **
Sun 18 Dallas, TX (w/ Bitter End AND Wintch Mob) **
Mon 19 Austin TX (w/ Bitter End AND Wintch Mob) **
Tues 20 San Antonio, TX (w/ Bitter End AND Wintch Mob) **
Wed 21 Houston, TX (w/ Bitter End AND Wintch Mob) **
Thurs 22 New Orleans/Baton Rouge LA (w/ Wintch Mob)
Fri 23 Pens, FL (w/ Make Or Break AND Wintch Mob) @ Sluggos.
Sat 24 Clearwater, FL (w/ Make Or Break AND Wintch Mob) @ 688 Skatepark
Sun 25 Maitland, FL (outside Orlando) (w/ Dance Floor Justice, Make Or Break AND Wintch Mob) @ The Sandy Bonus Art Studio (142 S Swoope Ave)

kaktusnpoop
01-05-2007, 06:07 PM
disco are you going tonight?

Disco Vietnam
01-05-2007, 06:40 PM
Yeah man! Are you? I'll be wearing a white Modern Life Is War shirt with a red skull that has an ear of corn on top of it if you'd like to say hi.

kaktusnpoop
01-05-2007, 08:06 PM
naw I can't all my out of state college friends are leaving tomorrow, so it's pretty much it's their last night

you'll have fun man, so many people I know are going

tell me how make or break was?

DBS_KICKS_ASS
01-05-2007, 11:15 PM
xbishopx FTMFW!

Disco Vietnam
01-06-2007, 12:08 AM
naw I can't all my out of state college friends are leaving tomorrow, so it's pretty much it's their last night

you'll have fun man, so many people I know are going

tell me how make or break was?
I just got back and they played really, really good. They sure know how to get a crowd moving. Barriers Now Bridges were excellent as usual, played about 7 tracks from their new album and 4 oldies. The Red Baron was absolutely killer. Pete from Bishop got on stage and said they would break up again in about a month :haha And Bishop was just insane. I was right at the front of the stage so I got the mic quite a few times. I seriously love the Saves the Day cover they do.

Interestingly enough, Pete's family showed. His mom, sister and his brother. They were really nice people too.

Oh yeah, Barriers had their new full length for sale. It's absolutely incredible. They need more recognition. The Red Baron/xBishopx split is really good too.

Unbending_Soul
01-06-2007, 12:57 AM
i STILL haven't seen barriers now bridges

Disco Vietnam
01-06-2007, 01:23 AM
i STILL haven't seen barriers now bridges
You're seriously missing out. Go see them in 7 weeks at the end of their tour!

kaktusnpoop
01-06-2007, 01:50 AM
I just got back and they played really, really good. They sure know how to get a crowd moving. Barriers Now Bridges were excellent as usual, played about 7 tracks from their new album and 4 oldies. The Red Baron was absolutely killer. Pete from Bishop got on stage and said they would break up again in about a month :haha And Bishop was just insane. I was right at the front of the stage so I got the mic quite a few times. I seriously love the Saves the Day cover they do.

Interestingly enough, Pete's family showed. His mom, sister and his brother. They were really nice people too.

Oh yeah, Barriers had their new full length for sale. It's absolutely incredible. They need more recognition. The Red Baron/xBishopx split is really good too.

yeah I'm not really into bishop or the red baron, but I dig barriers and make or break

but i'm sure it was a fun show none the less

and they need to bring back spanky's

SadistNation
01-06-2007, 09:19 PM
i might have the chance to go see them at the Baltimore Earth Crisis show. theres gonna be about 20-25 bands there and Bishop will be there along with Guns Up, Shipwreck, Outbreak, and a bunch o' others. Now i havn't gotten a chance to listen to any of these guys yet, except for Guns and Shipwreck, and they were pretty good. So do you guys think i should check it out, would i still enjoy it (for me loving this kind of music) even though i don't know the songs?

Disco Vietnam
01-06-2007, 09:54 PM
i might have the chance to go see them at the Baltimore Earth Crisis show. theres gonna be about 20-25 bands there and Bishop will be there along with Guns Up, Shipwreck, Outbreak, and a bunch o' others. Now i havn't gotten a chance to listen to any of these guys yet, except for Guns and Shipwreck, and they were pretty good. So do you guys think i should check it out, would i still enjoy it (for me loving this kind of music) even though i don't know the songs?
Oh yeah man, definitely. For the record, the lyrics are really catchy so they're quite easy to remember.

mr.joopy987
01-06-2007, 10:34 PM
I wish this tour would come to Canada.

SilentSpectacle
01-07-2007, 06:00 PM
See anyone in Fullerton!
Gotta support my main men (and woman) Gather.
Starting a band with Allan in the near future.
Stay tuned.

Craigo
01-07-2007, 06:04 PM
I hate the UK :(