Coheed and Cambria

PDA

View Full Version : Coheed and Cambria

ClaudiosGuitar
01-05-2007, 10:26 PM
I love this band!

Coheed and Cambria started small like every other band known as Shabutie and playing a local clubs in their area in new jersey.

They finally found a lead singer names Claudio Sanchez who is now lead guitarist and singer whom has created a new meaning to "sounding kinda like that band rush"

Hes amazing.

Travis stever is the original guitarist who is Completely and utterly a Genuine hard rocker and southern guy. He is my idle.

Sadly at this point their original drummer left due to drinking problems and will most likey return but does not know when. Along with the bass player who left with him for moral support and is helping him recover.

Off-The-Heazay
01-05-2007, 10:33 PM
I wouldnt consider them hardcore
but they are an AMAZING band
and they are awesome live

i think its soo nice that they have the friendship there aswell
bands should watch & learn!

ClaudiosGuitar
01-05-2007, 10:36 PM
I wouldnt consider them hardcore
but they are an AMAZING band
and they are awesome live

i think its soo nice that they have the friendship there aswell
bands should watch & learn!

I just put them in hardcore cause they are considered Progressive Metal. so yea i dunno.

guitarwannabe16
01-05-2007, 11:25 PM
Prog metal? then why are they always in the pop punk/emo forum?

the_astronaut
01-05-2007, 11:30 PM
They're always put in the pop-punk/emo section as that's where most people listen to them usually post. It just makes things easier.

They're in no way hardcore, so plase close this, there was a huge Coheed thread in the other forum not so long ago.

versatilegirl
01-05-2007, 11:33 PM
:angry: I hate that band!!!!!!!
The lead singer's voice is extremely irritating and annoying!!!!!

Disco Vietnam
01-06-2007, 12:10 AM
Lol
Lol
Lol
Lol
Lol
Lol
Lol
Lol
Lol
Lol

guitarwannabe16
01-06-2007, 12:15 AM
They're always put in the pop-punk/emo section as that's where most people listen to them usually post. It just makes things easier.

yea i know. it was a sarcastic question. they couldnt be farther from prog metal and hardcore.

kaktusnpoop
01-06-2007, 01:54 AM
i really like coheed and cambria

but they are not hardcore

shai_savant
01-06-2007, 03:47 AM
one of the few bands of the new wave of crap that i enjoy. wasn't there singer always claudio even in the shabutie days and where did you find out that their drummer left never heard that before.