Ion Dissonance. Miles Ahead Of Everyone Else

PDA

View Full Version : Ion Dissonance. Miles Ahead Of Everyone Else

Polestar1349
01-08-2007, 07:06 PM
Except maybe Meshuggah......but there a different story.

Seriously. I don't like preaching about who to listen to or what not, but this band are ****ing amazing. Listenig to 'Solace' literally changed my life. The album is a masterpeice of tech/ jazz metal although it is so much more than than. Not since some of the true black metal albums has a heavy album created such a unique and incomprehendable atmosphere - due to both the music and the beautifully brutal lyrics of one skilled vocalist - gab.357

Please go and check this band out.

Cheers.

Disco Vietnam
01-08-2007, 07:35 PM
Except maybe Meshuggah......but there a different story.

Seriously. I don't like preaching about who to listen to or what not, but this band are ****ing amazing. Listenig to 'Solace' literally changed my life. The album is a masterpeice of tech/ jazz metal although it is so much more than than. Not since some of the true black metal albums has a heavy album created such a unique and incomprehendable atmosphere - due to both the music and the beautifully brutal lyrics of one skilled vocalist - gab.357

Please go and check this band out.

Cheers.
Gab.357 left the band a while a go and is now in this insane Black Metal band called Unquintessence.

On the subject of Ion Dissonance though, they're really fantastic. Technical, brutal, just the way I like it.

kaktusnpoop
01-08-2007, 07:45 PM
about 2-3 years late

Polestar1349
01-08-2007, 08:02 PM
Nah, Ive not just discovered them

Its just I come back to extreme music all the time, after spells of old prog and folk...and nothing has changed - still loads of shit metalcore and pseudo-tech bands.

Yeah I know about gab...Ive spoke to him on myspace a few times, and on the offical iondissonance forum where he posted a lot....

Legend.

Listen to Ephel Duath

shai_savant
01-08-2007, 08:55 PM
i think that he was in that black metal band before id

anyway, i love ****ing watching this band their bassist gets crazy and kicks people

kaktusnpoop
01-08-2007, 08:59 PM
i think that he was in that black metal band before id

anyway, i love ****ing watching this band their bassist gets crazy and kicks people

haha yeah i remember the dude spitting on me once at a show

HavenSake
01-09-2007, 09:07 PM
I bought Solace and couldn't take it. I love weird shit like noisecore/spazz and all, but I like noisecore/spazz that changes its sound from song to song as well.

BR00TAL
01-10-2007, 05:42 PM
really, really great band. It's the kind of music thats so rewarding once you can appreciate it and enjoy it. When Im in the right mood, Solace is bloody amazing.

jckido21
01-11-2007, 01:46 AM
this is actually an amazing band

Angry_Penguin
01-11-2007, 02:29 AM
I found Solace used a few weeks ago so I picked up and it blew me away. It might be the single most chaotic album I've ever heard.

Craigo
01-12-2007, 11:04 AM
I did these guys as a band of the month *counts* 15 months ago.

Sweet ass band.