Is it wrong . . . .

PDA

View Full Version : Is it wrong . . . .

Freunleven
01-08-2007, 10:41 PM
Actually, I don't care if it's wrong or not. I want to steal the singer/rhythm guitar player from another band. Does anyone have any suggestions for how to go about it?

Yes, I realize that I'm likely to piss off the other band. I'm not really worried there.

:satan:

spazzymagee417
01-08-2007, 10:42 PM
buttsecks :liplick:

Final
01-08-2007, 10:50 PM
Just go up the him/her and ask if they'd want to maybe be in a band with you. It's not that hard. That's the best way to go about it, in my opinion.

If they say they'd rather stick with their band, respect that and ask if they might want to just jam around on some free time, which could convince them to pursue being with your band more than theirs.

yawn
01-08-2007, 10:50 PM
Pay him/her more than the other band.

ibanezguitars44
01-08-2007, 10:53 PM
just tell him to come play with you guys and see how it goes. if it does ask him if he wants to stay with yall.

samerika
01-08-2007, 10:55 PM
[QUOTE=spazzymagee417]buttsecks :liplick:[/QUOTE
Yup thats the way, how do you think my band got a lead singer ?

Gitter_Wizard
01-08-2007, 10:55 PM
Well, if you want to steal him literally, drive up and stick him in ur car and drive away.

GiantRaven
01-09-2007, 05:30 AM
Well, if you want to steal him literally, drive up and stick him in ur car and drive away.
:haha

Anywho, you should probably ask how much he enjoys his current band

Freunleven
01-09-2007, 11:35 AM
Part of it is I know he's having trouble with some of the guys in the other band. They turn their amps up so loud that he can't hear his vocals, and most of his suggestions for covers are pushed aside, and his original song ideas have been almost completely ignored up to this point.

I'm going to see if he wants to jam this weekend, and just take it from there.

Thanks, ya'll.

GiantRaven
01-09-2007, 02:15 PM
Part of it is I know he's having trouble with some of the guys in the other band. They turn their amps up so loud that he can't hear his vocals, and most of his suggestions for covers are pushed aside, and his original song ideas have been almost completely ignored up to this point.

I'm going to see if he wants to jam this weekend, and just take it from there.

Thanks, ya'll.

Sounds promising :)

Ledhead82048
01-10-2007, 08:59 PM
Sounds promising :)

it does, i think you'll get him/her