Anyone Bloc party, please help.

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Bloc party, please help.

Nautaflcl
01-09-2007, 05:05 PM
Hey there, I was wondering if any of you had the original version of Tulips by bloc party? the one in this video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tZXrekdG_sM

I have the mix, or the other version, and I was looking for this one, and I think i've lost it, someone may have deleted it.
I was wondering if anyone who had it could email it to me? I'd appreciate it ALOT, i love this song, if you can, thanks.

Email is: nautaflcl@yahoo.com

robbie
01-09-2007, 05:13 PM
Hey there, I was wondering if any of you had the original version of Tulips by bloc party? the one in this video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tZXrekdG_sM

I have the mix, or the other version, and I was looking for this one, and I think i've lost it, someone may have deleted it.
I was wondering if anyone who had it could email it to me? I'd appreciate it ALOT, i love this song, if you can, thanks.

Email is: nautaflcl@yahoo.com

You can buy it off iTunes. I believe it's on the 'Little Thoughts' EP. Alternatively I could NOT recommend you break the law by going on Limewire etc., because I do NOT believe in that sort of nonesense.

Nautaflcl
01-09-2007, 05:15 PM
I wouldn't do that, besides, a friend of mine told me that he had spend a long time searching for it, and didn't find this version. So I would NEVER think of doing that. And see, i had bought it before, but as i said, i lost it. unfortunately.

robbie
01-09-2007, 05:18 PM
Well, unless you find it, I doubt there is any way of getting it except off iTunes, or borrowing the EP from somebody. I've checked, and it is definately on iTunes.

Nautaflcl
01-09-2007, 05:33 PM
agh, alright. I was hoping maybe someone could do me that favor of sending it to me. But o well. If anyone can, please do so. I suppose after a while if no one is feeling nice, i will purchase it again. arg.

robbie
01-09-2007, 06:15 PM
I would, but of course that goes against my moral stance on file-sharing..... :rolleyes:

But actually I just don't have it. Sorry.