Angels and Airwaves vs. +44

PDA

View Full Version : Angels and Airwaves vs. +44

bcjeff08
01-12-2007, 03:52 PM
When Blink-182 split two different bands have formed out of it. Angels and Airwaves and plus 44. Which band do you think is or is going to be the most successful of the two? Which one is your favorite? I havent heard very many plus 44 songs so i cant judge too much but my pick is with angles and Airwaves, they got a good sound. :D

jimharvey2k
01-12-2007, 03:56 PM
yeah but tom delonge has turned into an egotistical twat

ark
01-12-2007, 04:00 PM
i pesronally like +44 better mainly because i really got bored lisetning to the Angels and Airwaves cd, alot of the songs featured the same delayed clean riff on top of slow melodic rhythems, and each song sounds good, but as a whole band, they arnt very diverse at all. Overall the AVA album was uninspiring and felt like it wasnt completely finished just yet, lots of cool ideas though, they just didnt seem to translate well.

with the +44 album, each song sounded different but the same, and they touched on different ideas and sounds. There were tons of different drum sounds, the guitar lines were good, and there was a lot of variety in the lyrical content. +44 was IMO the better cd of the two, i still think +44 could do better, it was their first album together, im expecting some awesome stuff to come from both bands on their second release, but i think +44 is moving faster at it than AVA.

yous houdl definitly check out the +44 album, its worth buying,

crazzycory
01-12-2007, 04:02 PM
+44 is the shi t , all of AVA's songs sound the same

bcjeff08
01-12-2007, 04:08 PM
i will def. have to check out that plus 44 album