Miracle Legion/Polaris

PDA

View Full Version : Miracle Legion/Polaris

tossup
01-18-2007, 08:37 PM
aight.

so i recently got the first to seasons of The Adventures of Pete & Pete on dvd. and they're pretty much awesome. then i noticed the band singing the theme song, whose name is polaris. so i wiki'd them, and i found that they were pretty much a band called miracle legion, but had to change their name for the show for legal reasons or something.

anyway, i picked up the only polaris album, "music from the adventures of pete and pete", and it's pretty badass. so, i was wondering, would anyone on UG know of which miracle legion album would be a good one to start listening to?

did you ever notice Peter O'Toole has a double-phallic name?

STRAT811
01-19-2007, 04:22 PM
Don't know. That's a great album. I love em from Pete&Pete. I'm so glad they're on DVD.

FadingRoots
01-20-2007, 12:25 PM
They were such a tiny band that it's prettymuch impossible to find any Miracle Leigon at all. I have a copy of their cover of Hey Mr. Spaceman by the Byrds, but thats all I can find at all.

But MFtAoP&P is such an amazing album. I love the dude's voice.

mickjones1982
01-11-2008, 05:47 PM
go on youtube...the song "snacks and candy" is pretty good, and anything from the album "me and mr. ray" mark mulcahy (the singer's) label is www.mezzotint.com