More than one band?

PDA

View Full Version : More than one band?

guitarkid2113
01-26-2007, 07:57 PM
I sorta have two bands that I play with, and one of them I really like 'cause we play RHCP and RATM stuff. But the other band, I like, but we don't play stuff thats good. We play stuff like Slipknot, and darker stuff. So both bands want to play the talent show in a few months, and the band that plays Slipknot and dark stuff doesn't want me playing with the other band. I really want to play some RHCP 'cause the audience will actually know and enjoy the music. So I don't know, should I try to convince the dark band to play something people will listen to or what?

AdamDK
01-26-2007, 08:01 PM
Just tell them you want to play RHCP. Let them know that you prefer that sort of music, and that you'd rather perofrm that instead of dark stuff. They'll probably let you.

guitarkid2113
01-26-2007, 08:04 PM
Just tell them you want to play RHCP. Let them know that you prefer that sort of music, and that you'd rather perofrm that instead of dark stuff. They'll probably let you.

Yeah, but one of the kids hates them, but he doesn't suggest anything but screamo or something.

NOtrab
01-26-2007, 08:09 PM
go with the chili peppers and rage guys!!...more people will like that music than full on metal...i figured that out already from my experiences

plus the guys playing metal sound like ass holes to me

Shredlet
01-27-2007, 05:11 AM
yeah go with RHCP and RATM they've both been abbreviated so you know they're GOOD!!

rustic_metal
01-27-2007, 05:12 AM
yeah go with RHCP and RATM they've both been abbreviated so you know they're GOOD!!

lol who abbreviates SLIPKNOT?!

sam i am
01-27-2007, 09:46 AM
why do the "darker" band take priority over your other band, that you like more?

If it's not against the talent show's rules, make them let you enter with both bands (Im playing in two bands in a battle of the bands tonight :D).

If not, well, why should you do it with the band you don't like as much? Don't let them tell you what to do! :cool: