Why was my tab denied? (please help >_<)

PDA

View Full Version : Why was my tab denied? (please help >_<)

TabTabby
01-29-2007, 02:18 PM
Hello,

I sat like hours yesterday trying to finish my guitar tab of "Zelda's Lullaby". When I finished it I sent it in and today when I checked my contribution status it said my tab was denied.
Anyone who knows why? I'm a newbie so there's probably a very logical explanation to this, lol :P

Here's the tab:

Zelda’s Lullaby

----------0-------------2--------------0-----------2------------5---------3------------3--------2-------
-------------------------------------------------------------3----------2------------2---------2----------
--------------------2--------------------------2-----------------------------------------------------------
------2-------------------------2-----------------------------------------------------------0-------------
----------------3-------------------------3-------------2-----------1-----------0------------------------
--3-------------------------3-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

2-------5---0-----------0----2-------5----0----------2----------5----10--------8-----3----------1—0--------------
----------------------3------------------------------------------------------------------------1--------------3----------
----------------0-------------------------------0----------------------------7-----------------------------------0-------
--0------------------------------0-------------------------2------------------------------2------2-----------------------
-------------3-----3------------------------3------3-------------------8-------8----------------------------3-----3----
3----3-----------------------3-----3-------------------3-----3----------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------5---------10----------
-0---------3---------------------------0--------3--------------------0----------3------3-------------------
-----------------2------------0—2------------------2-------------------0-------------------------7-------
-----0---------------4--------------------0--------------4---------------------------4----4----------------
-----------------0-------0----------------------------0-----0------------------------------------8-----8---
-3-----3-------------------------------3-----3-----------------------3------3------------------------------

--10-----------8---7-----8---7---------8---------7----5----7---5----0-------10--------8---7---8—7------8---15---------
-------8---------------------------8--------6----------------------------------------8----------------------8-------------12---
----------------------------------------------------------0-----------------------------------------------------------------------
---9------9---------------7--------------7----7------------------------2-------9------9----------------------------------------
-----------------------------------7----------------------------------------------------------------------------------13------13-
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------8----------------14-------------------
--------------10-----------------12----------------------
-----------8-------------------12------------------------
-------9--------------------13---------------------------
-------------------------12------------------------------
---8-----------------12----------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------5------------3-------------------------------
-0---------3---------------------------0--------3--------------------0----------3--------3------------3---------1---0--------------
-----------------2------------0—2------------------2-------------------0--------------------------------0---------------2--------
-----0---------------4--------------------0--------------4---------------------------4-------4-------------------------------4-----
-----------------0-------0----------------------------0-----0------------------------------------------3-----3------------0-----0---
-3-----3-------------------------------3-----3-----------------------3------3-----------------------------------------------------

----------------0----------------
--------------3------------------
-----------0---------------------
--------2------------------------
-----0---------------------------
--3------------------------------

Now that I look at it I understand I should've made it more "organized" and add which string each one is (basically more information). Though if that would have been the reason why it got denied, they should have at least given me a second try... or? :P

Edit 2: Argh, now I see loads of stuff that can be improved, but I can't re-send it :/?

Thanks in advance!

198x
01-30-2007, 07:39 AM
Nothing major to alterate, but maybe add the string letters at the beginning of the tab (to show that it's either normal tuning or drop down etc)

Also you might want to edit the layout of it.

If you wrap your tab in the [ CODE] [/CODE] signs you will see that there is alot of notes hanging around the edge.

Other than that I wouldn't know what was wrong with it :S

AdamDK
01-30-2007, 10:22 AM
----------0-------------2--------------0-----------2------------5---------3------------3--------2-------
-------------------------------------------------------------3----------2------------2---------2----------
--------------------2--------------------------2-----------------------------------------------------------
------2-------------------------2-----------------------------------------------------------0-------------
----------------3-------------------------3-------------2-----------1-----------0------------------------
--3-------------------------3-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

2-------5---0-----------0----2-------5----0----------2----------5----10--------8-----3----------1—0--------------
----------------------3------------------------------------------------------------------------1--------------3----------
----------------0-------------------------------0----------------------------7-----------------------------------0-------
--0------------------------------0-------------------------2------------------------------2------2-----------------------
-------------3-----3------------------------3------3-------------------8-------8----------------------------3-----3----
3----3-----------------------3-----3-------------------3-----3----------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------5---------10----------
-0---------3---------------------------0--------3--------------------0----------3------3-------------------
-----------------2------------0—2------------------2-------------------0-------------------------7-------
-----0---------------4--------------------0--------------4---------------------------4----4----------------
-----------------0-------0----------------------------0-----0------------------------------------8-----8---
-3-----3-------------------------------3-----3-----------------------3------3------------------------------

--10-----------8---7-----8---7---------8---------7----5----7---5----0-------10--------8---7---8—7------8---15---------
-------8---------------------------8--------6----------------------------------------8----------------------8-------------12---
----------------------------------------------------------0-----------------------------------------------------------------------
---9------9---------------7--------------7----7------------------------2-------9------9----------------------------------------
-----------------------------------7----------------------------------------------------------------------------------13------13-
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------8----------------14-------------------
--------------10-----------------12----------------------
-----------8-------------------12------------------------
-------9--------------------13---------------------------
-------------------------12------------------------------
---8-----------------12----------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------5------------3-------------------------------
-0---------3---------------------------0--------3--------------------0----------3--------3------------3---------1---0--------------
-----------------2------------0—2------------------2-------------------0--------------------------------0---------------2--------
-----0---------------4--------------------0--------------4---------------------------4-------4-------------------------------4-----
-----------------0-------0----------------------------0-----0------------------------------------------3-----3------------0-----0---
-3-----3-------------------------------3-----3-----------------------3------3-----------------------------------------------------

----------------0----------------
--------------3------------------
-----------0---------------------
--------2------------------------
-----0---------------------------
--3------------------------------

Tidy up the edges at the end, and put on the string letters. Then check through it to ensure that it is as correct as you can get, and also make sure there is not too many of this tab submitted. Then, just re-submit.

TabTabby
01-30-2007, 04:09 PM
Alright, thanks a lot guys :) There are pretty many tabs of zelda's lullaby, but they're in the "simple" version.
Thanks again, you guys own!

TabTabby
02-05-2007, 03:42 PM
Ok, I edited my tabs but it got denied AGAIN! I can't seriously find anything wrong with it, look at the new version:

Tabs written by: TabTabby
Email: tabbenon@gmail.com

Tuning: normal ( e B G D A E )

Tablatures:

h = hammer-on
W = Note rests long
M = Note rests middle

Intro:
M M
e|--------0----------2--|
B|----------------------|
G|--------------2-------|
D|----2-----------------| repeat 2x
A|----------3-----------|
E|-3--------------------|

M M M W
e|---------5---------3--------3--------2------|
B|------3---------2--------2--------2---------|
G|--------------------------------------------|
D|------------------------------0-------------|
A|--2---------1--------0----------------------|
E|--------------------------------------------|

Verse 1:
M
e|-2---------5----0------------0---2--------5---0-----------|
B|--------------------------3-------------------------------|
G|-------------------0-----------------------------0--------|
D|----0-------------------------------0---------------------|
A|----------------3-----3-----------------------3-----3-----|
E|-3-----3-------------------------3-----3------------------|

W
e|--2---------5--10--------8---3---------1--0---------------|
B|--------------------------------1-------------3-----------|
G|------------------7------------------------------0--------|
D|-----2-----------------------2-----2----------------------|
A|---------------8-----8------------------------3-----3-----|
E|--3-----3-------------------------------------------------|

Verse 2:
M
e|------------------------------------------------------------|
B|-0---------3---------------------0--------3-----------------|
G|---------------2----------0h2----------------2--------------|
D|----0-------------4-----------------0-----------4-----------|
A|---------------0-----0-----------------------0-----0--------|
E|-3-----3-------------------------3-----3--------------------|

M
e|--------------5------3--10---------|
B|--0--------3----3------------------|
G|-----0---------------------7-------|
D|--------------4---4----------------|
A|-------------------------8---8-----|
E|--3-----3--------------------------|

M M
e|--10-------8--7--8--7------8-------7--5--7---5---0---|
B|-----8-----------------8------6----------------------|
G|-----------------------------------------0-----------|
D|---9----9--------7---------7----7--------------------|
A|-----------------------7-----------------------------|
E|-----------------------------------------------------|
W
e|--10-------8--7--8--7-----8---15--------------------8------------14----|
B|------8----------------8----------12-------------10------------12------|
G|-----------------------------------------------8-------------12--------|
D|---9----9--------7------------13-----13------9-------------13----------|
A|-----------------------7---------------------------------12------------|
E|-------------------------------------------8-----------12--------------|

Ending:
M
e|-------------------------------------------------------|
B|--0--------3-------------------0-------3---------------|
G|--------------2--------0h2-----------------2-----------|
D|-----0-----------4---------------0------------4--------|
A|--------------0----0-----------------------0-----0-----|
E|--3----3-----------------------3----3------------------|

M
e|--------------5---------3-------------------------------|
B|--0-------3------3---------3---------1--0---------------|
G|------------------------------0------------2------------|
D|----0---------4-----4-------------------------4---------|
A|---------------------------3-----3---------0-----0------|
E|--3----3------------------------------------------------|

W
e|------------0---------|
B|----------3-----------|
G|--------0-------------|
D|------2---------------|
A|----0-----------------|
E|--3-------------------|

If you have suggestions, find any errors or want to help me to improve the tabs, please email me at tabbenon@gmail.com . Thanks!

Does anyone know why they have denied this :S?

Edit: noticed that some of the "M"'s got messed up... perhaps I should delete all the M's and W'S?

Jonjy2
02-06-2007, 07:42 PM
i dunno if this is it, but your "m"s and W's or way out off the tab...

Ascendancy1080
02-06-2007, 08:30 PM
lol, i still remember playing that. c-left c-up c-right c-left c-up c-right

TabTabby
02-07-2007, 07:50 AM
Can I re-send it or might they get annoyed and take me as a spammer :P?