Heavy Heavy Low Low Concert

PDA

View Full Version : Heavy Heavy Low Low Concert

Schecter4lyfe
02-01-2007, 11:04 PM
So im going to the Fear Before the March of Flames concert adn HHLL is opening im hyped there the only reason im going. Its at The Basement in Columbus Ohio. Anybody else goin?

before
02-01-2007, 11:22 PM
poppunk? but looks like a cool show. I hear HHLL is always wasted when they play...

Knife2aGunFight
02-01-2007, 11:25 PM
I saw Heavy Heavy Low Low when they were touring with Fear Before, Murder By Death and Thursday on the 19th

HHLL are the worst ****in band on the face of this Earth, I don't understand how they have fans. Seriously they sound terrible on record and even worse live. The lead singer has no stage presence they're just annoying. Every song sounds the same :"...AOIHAEK;LHG;HGRHG;RKLJHR;TRAAAAAAAAAAWRDKLJGOAEKJGKAEJGALEGJ;/LBJARTLYJAOPYJAOEYRAWR" *INSERT FUNNY GUITAR PART HERE* akhfwkehtfoawe;hgeRAAAAWR bull crap,"

Terrible Terrible I am so glad they had a short set.

Schecter4lyfe
02-01-2007, 11:38 PM
I saw Heavy Heavy Low Low when they were touring with Fear Before, Murder By Death and Thursday on the 19th

HHLL are the worst ****in band on the face of this Earth, I don't understand how they have fans. Seriously they sound terrible on record and even worse live. The lead singer has no stage presence they're just annoying. Every song sounds the same :"...AOIHAEK;LHG;HGRHG;RKLJHR;TRAAAAAAAAAAWRDKLJGOAEKJGKAEJGALEGJ;/LBJARTLYJAOPYJAOEYRAWR" *INSERT FUNNY GUITAR PART HERE* akhfwkehtfoawe;hgeRAAAAWR bull crap,"

Terrible Terrible I am so glad they had a short set.

really because i like there stage presence. a dnthere vocals.

waldorphPRS41
02-04-2007, 04:28 AM
HHLL is great live, I like the older EPs way better than their newest cd but I still like them alot.

DorkusMalorkus
02-04-2007, 04:49 AM
I've always liked the song "Tell Sharon...". HHLL and The Blood Brothers are about as hardcore as I get.

burn out on me
02-04-2007, 04:52 AM
HHLL is horrible...I wouldn't know about live, though I did attend the show in Charlotte...I just came late so I wouldn't have to see them rofl. But then again, it's hard to be good live when the music itself sucks ass. Fear Before...the guy can't really sing...The old stuff wasn't bad, the new stuff I'm REALLY sketchy with. Murder By Death is good on the album(with some songs), but I hated them live. Thursday was who I went to see, and they were amazing. Yeah, it's a hardcore thread, but whatever. I was disappointed by everyone there but Thursday.

kaktusnpoop
02-04-2007, 12:00 PM
Heavy Heavy F*** No

didn't the bassist have sex with like a 13 year old girl?

Gomorrah
02-04-2007, 03:59 PM
I love the HHLL bashing!

hXcMacbeth3
02-04-2007, 04:11 PM
Heavy Heavy F*** No

didn't the bassist have sex with like a 13 year old girl?

huh? elaborate.

kaktusnpoop
02-04-2007, 10:43 PM
huh? elaborate.

i dunno, it was going around that the bassist f***ed some 13 year old girl and the d00d is like twenty something

before
02-04-2007, 11:23 PM
I highly doubt that it's true.

Schecter4lyfe
02-05-2007, 12:20 AM
it may be because he was at the concert tonight that had someone sitting in

frd_marshll
02-05-2007, 01:49 AM
i love HHLL there shows are so much fun
yeah they aren't the best but they are a fun band not to be taken seorously

before
02-05-2007, 02:37 PM

I agree. Fun band.

Patches McGee
02-05-2007, 02:57 PM

Exactly.

There should be more bands like them.

waldorphPRS41
02-05-2007, 09:18 PM
I'm pretty sure the bass player just recently turned 18, I read it somewhere. I'm not 100% sure though.