Japanese Hardcore! (wha...?)

PDA

View Full Version : Japanese Hardcore! (wha...?)

Craigo
02-04-2007, 05:56 AM
Loved this band for ages, but I've never made a thread on them. This is on inspiration of Dai's Pollution thread.

http://www.myspace.com/loyaltothegrave168

Lyrics are in English, and is seriously good stuff.

SMterminator
02-04-2007, 06:07 AM
Yeh, there is heaps of Japanese hardcore.

Moi Dix Mois is a tad softer than others but there are heaps.

Gymmeh
02-04-2007, 06:24 AM
Haha, I'd heard of Indonesian hardcore, but not Jap. Raaaad.

DeadxWillxRise
02-04-2007, 07:11 AM
****ing brutal, mad vox too. Now lets hears some japanese deathcore.

bloodstained
02-04-2007, 07:44 AM
never heard of gism ?

kill.sheep
02-04-2007, 09:23 AM
Envy is the best Japanese hardcore band in my opinion

kaktusnpoop
02-04-2007, 12:00 PM
Envy is the best Japanese hardcore band in my opinion

I back this statement

jefflucas
02-04-2007, 02:15 PM
FC Five is a pretty damn good Japanese band.

PiNk_ThE_pUnK
02-04-2007, 02:18 PM
FC Five is a pretty damn good Japanese band.

Damn straight, same them with Bane last year. This band is pretty sweet Craigo, got any of their full-lengths?

Jackson > you
02-04-2007, 02:51 PM
i was just gonna say FC five damn

Cedence
02-04-2007, 02:54 PM
FC Five is a good band.

Im sure everyone here has heard of The Geeks. Awesome band, Korean hardcore. Stoked to see them with Bane, Have Heart, and Down to Nothing in March.

SadistNation
02-04-2007, 03:06 PM
oh goodness....that's awesome, same w/ the FC Five and Envy, all very good. Too bad i was to young to like and understand hardcore when i lived there :(

hatebreed219
02-04-2007, 04:05 PM
I found these guys a few months ago, they are so sick. I never would have thought that there would be crazy Japanese hardcore like this, or...at all.

Cedence, where is that show gonna be? I live in NY and I wouldn't mind travelling to MA to see Have Heart and Bane.

bloodstained
02-04-2007, 05:29 PM
japcore has been around for ages, a lot of people don't really know about it, cause a lot of the bands don't really expose themselves to the rest of the world, unfortunately, there is enough attention in japan for them not to do tours in other countries. loundnsnotty knows what im talking about.

bands - Gism, Gauze, **** On The Beach, Disclose, Insane Youth, Kuro and Cocobat.

Craigo
02-04-2007, 06:19 PM
Damn straight, same them with Bane last year. This band is pretty sweet Craigo, got any of their full-lengths?

Sorry bud I'm afraid. I got a shit selection of CD's. I'm now getting about 7 a month, so it's going well. The only places where I can find my CD's are sites which which tend to take ****ing ages to devilier.

And my town sucks for anything which isn't death metal or indy.

Craigo
02-04-2007, 06:20 PM
japcore has been around for ages, a lot of people don't really know about it, cause a lot of the bands don't really expose themselves to the rest of the world, unfortunately, there is enough attention in japan for them not to do tours in other countries. loundnsnotty knows what im talking about.

bands - Gism, Gauze, **** On The Beach, Disclose, Insane Youth, Kuro and Cocobat.

Your knowledge never fails to impress me.

I know a few of those bands, they're all great but I never knew they were Japs.

Cedence
02-04-2007, 06:26 PM
I found these guys a few months ago, they are so sick. I never would have thought that there would be crazy Japanese hardcore like this, or...at all.

Cedence, where is that show gonna be? I live in NY and I wouldn't mind travelling to MA to see Have Heart and Bane.

March 2nd at the Roxy in Boston. The info is on Have Heart's myspace.

STABxYOU
02-05-2007, 08:48 AM
Anyone like 324 or Mind of Asian?

LoudnSnotty138
02-05-2007, 07:40 PM

Exactly,

Gauze
Gism
Headcleaners
the stalin
Kuro
Ikashinju
SOB
Gas
Power of idea
unholy grave
Mind of asian
Disclose

Bottled Ink Co.
02-05-2007, 07:52 PM
Wait, Fuck on the Beach is a Japanese band?

Didn't know that, that's pretty cool...

pmeg568c
02-06-2007, 02:14 PM
FC Five is a good band.

Im sure everyone here has heard of The Geeks. Awesome band, Korean hardcore. Stoked to see them with Bane, Have Heart, and Down to Nothing in March.

mmhm the geeks are pretty good, and that show would be sick except i cant ****ing go.

only thing is they seem like a rip off of set it straight in some parts of their songs

SadistNation
02-06-2007, 04:28 PM
mind of asian is cool, i don't really like their guitars or drums, but i do like the vocals and bass, that would be the only reason i listen to them