[GP5] Metal / Queensryche-ish song

PDA

View Full Version : [GP5] Metal / Queensryche-ish song

killsweng
02-05-2007, 06:14 PM
Somewhat inspired by the absolute epic that is Suite Sister Mary. Starts off in a similar fashion, then takes off. Could probably use some drums etc, but ... anyway, hope you can find something you like.

More than happy to crit your work in return.

Doofus
02-05-2007, 07:54 PM
i liked it :) very melodic. almost had me swaying my head :P. only things wrong with it are, maybe the slow intro and some of the riffs get a lil bit repetative...maybe lacks a powerful solo also? im not sure. it sounded great though, good job. 8/10

Pieceofmind019
02-05-2007, 09:51 PM
Overall it was a good song the intro needed some work though. without any other instrument behind the acoustic it sounded really long a drug out. I would suggest giving it a string section to come in and make it more intresting.

Otherwise its a very well writen song that seemed to capture what i think you were going for. A clean rock song with intresting parts.

Well done. 8.5/10

killsweng
02-06-2007, 05:52 AM
Yeah, the intro is a bit empty at the moment, i do need to add something there. The song was written with vocals in mind, so i think thats why the riffs seem to get a bit repetative. Ill try and write a "powerful solo" for you :P.