Guitar Pro Song writing

PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Pro Song writing

dts924s
02-08-2007, 04:16 PM
I've recently been trying to write some songs with guitar pro 5. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in helping develop the songs a little bit further? I've only been playing guitar for about a year and I really don't have much experience with drums. If anyone is interested let me know and I will send you what I have so far. I would really appreciate it. Some songs are a couple minutes and others are just some short ideas that I've had.

Quantonyne
02-08-2007, 04:21 PM
i dont mind doing drums and that stuff, i can give you advise and help you make some improvements.

MeatloafCupcakes is my AIM sn, so just give me a ring and i can take a look if you want.

dts924s
02-08-2007, 04:23 PM
I've got some basic drums on most the files. I would like some help with drum fills and possibly some bridges. If you give me your email I will send you some of my GP5 files or tell me how to post them here and I will.

Quantonyne
02-08-2007, 04:24 PM
ffshaneomac@hotmail.com

aj2good4you2
02-08-2007, 04:28 PM
what kinda music is it? i like experimenting on gp5 quite alot, although im not too good on drums maybe i could give u some ideas on some guitar or bass parts...just a thought, i just like to collaborate with other people on songs. my AIM is "Makket" and my email is aj2good4you2@yahoo.com if u want to hit me up

dts924s
02-08-2007, 04:35 PM
Thanks guys. I sent some files to both of you. If you like them I have some more. I don't have a lot of experience writing music so any input would be great.

aj2good4you2
02-08-2007, 05:16 PM
im definitely gonna check them out

6_6_6_1_syn
02-08-2007, 06:50 PM
when youre making the thread go to manage attachments towards the mid-bottom of the page and upload the songs...

i dont play drums, but after tabbing them a while i learned more about it and all of my friends like the drums that i tab out. Id say im better at that then guitar actually. and if you keep trying youll get the hang of it.

A7xstreets93@aol.com...and yes UG, im an A7x fan...been with them from the start

Id just keep trying it on your own though...composing anything is more of a skill than a gift, just keep trying and youll get better