Guitar Pro Song writing

View Full Version : Guitar Pro Song writing

02-08-2007, 04:16 PM
I've recently been trying to write some songs with guitar pro 5. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in helping develop the songs a little bit further? I've only been playing guitar for about a year and I really don't have much experience with drums. If anyone is interested let me know and I will send you what I have so far. I would really appreciate it. Some songs are a couple minutes and others are just some short ideas that I've had.

02-08-2007, 04:21 PM
i dont mind doing drums and that stuff, i can give you advise and help you make some improvements.

MeatloafCupcakes is my AIM sn, so just give me a ring and i can take a look if you want.

02-08-2007, 04:23 PM
I've got some basic drums on most the files. I would like some help with drum fills and possibly some bridges. If you give me your email I will send you some of my GP5 files or tell me how to post them here and I will.

02-08-2007, 04:24 PM

02-08-2007, 04:28 PM
what kinda music is it? i like experimenting on gp5 quite alot, although im not too good on drums maybe i could give u some ideas on some guitar or bass parts...just a thought, i just like to collaborate with other people on songs. my AIM is "Makket" and my email is if u want to hit me up

02-08-2007, 04:35 PM
Thanks guys. I sent some files to both of you. If you like them I have some more. I don't have a lot of experience writing music so any input would be great.

02-08-2007, 05:16 PM
im definitely gonna check them out

02-08-2007, 06:50 PM
when youre making the thread go to manage attachments towards the mid-bottom of the page and upload the songs...

i dont play drums, but after tabbing them a while i learned more about it and all of my friends like the drums that i tab out. Id say im better at that then guitar actually. and if you keep trying youll get the hang of it. yes UG, im an A7x fan...been with them from the start

Id just keep trying it on your own though...composing anything is more of a skill than a gift, just keep trying and youll get better