tabbing challenge this is for all you tabbers out there who think there the best

PDA

View Full Version : tabbing challenge this is for all you tabbers out there who think there the best

jojoshman
02-10-2007, 03:06 PM
ok as i said i have a challenge for all you tabbers out there i am josh gravel of the josh gravel xperience i want to challenge all the tabbers out there to tab a solo of mine on my myspace www.myspace.com/joshgexperience the song is called the machine you can downloaded it and it's currently just the solo you have 2 weeks it's just for fun to see who gets the closes and can earn braging rights over the others i will post the top 3 winners on this site once the contest is over plese e-mail me the tabs or any questions at jojoshman@hotmail.com thank you for particapating

6_6_6_1_syn
02-10-2007, 03:45 PM
im sorry but i thinks its about impossible to tell what you were trying to play...

well i know i cant do it

jojoshman
02-10-2007, 03:56 PM
thanks ok its really just somethin random i wanted to see if anyone could tab

6_6_6_1_syn
02-10-2007, 06:07 PM
yeah i didnt mean to be so harsh...its cool and sounds good, but its hard to tab something like that when its not carefully recorded. You get missed notes and accidental notes in with it, you know?

id definitely stick with it though and lemme know when you have the whole song recorded

jojoshman
02-11-2007, 12:18 PM
thats the point i got board so i wanted to see if anyone could tab a really random solo i did

Kirby651
02-11-2007, 03:38 PM
thats the point i got board so i wanted to see if anyone could tab a really random solo i did

Well i don't think anybody wants to spend the time on this. Could you post the tab you have?