Decisions... Need Help!

PDA

View Full Version : Decisions... Need Help!

daff
02-13-2007, 11:02 AM
So my band is in a small town area not alot of great guitarist around. But the lead guitarist to my band is the bomb. I think he might be one of the best if not the best guitarist in town. The problem is alot the song the band wants to play he doesnt and we cant play without him. One of the songs that we wanted to play was Killing Loneliness by HIM. He said no im not playing that song its so gay. Everyone else in the band thought it was a good idea to play that song though. I have no idea what to do.

My other problem is our bass guitarist. He is good not the best ive ever known. But he acts like a idiot. Hes always messing around and goofing off. I thought of the idea that i could play bass and sing but I hate bass and I have a passion for rythym guitar. There isnt alot of bass guitarist in our town either there is one really good bass guitarist but he hates metal and wont be in our band. What should I do? I really need help!

Bass Cat
02-13-2007, 11:07 AM
punch him in the testicles. that'll fix him. not wanting to play metal???? the ****? :D

ZootCst
02-13-2007, 11:20 AM
One of the songs that we wanted to play was Killing Loneliness by HIM. He said no im not playing that song its so gay.

He's right.

BodaciousBob
02-13-2007, 11:27 AM
Don't let him control the band. Everyone pick a song each they'd like to play and then everyone's happy and if they still bitch then they're selfish and shouldn't be in the band. And as for the bassist well talk to him and if he doesn't change his childish way challenge him to a roshambo.