kind of indie-ish or something...?

PDA

View Full Version : kind of indie-ish or something...?

guitar guy 6006
02-16-2007, 12:29 AM
tell me what you think of my newest song

suggestions...?

crit for crit...?

listen to the whole thing there is a lot of diversity through it...!

this is my song that i am most proud of please dont steal it.. i will know

HumanitysDeath
02-16-2007, 12:51 AM
*steals*
Teehee. Just kidding, of course.

That entire thing was really awesome. I loved the whole thing. I want to see you and your band live now. That intro was really awesome. And the bass made it all the better. The dynamics on the rhythm guitar starting at bar 30 were superb, they really made that part sound amazing.

I don't like the random scale playing at bar 17. Seems. I dunno. You just could've transitioned that a lot better.

But I do love that piano. That sounds really great with everything else.

Love it, man!

Care to crit mine? There's a link in the sig.

guitar guy 6006
02-16-2007, 01:03 AM
oh and im only fourteen years old, is this good songwriting ability for a fourteen yr old?

i wrote the whole thing by myself

Ryioku
02-16-2007, 01:19 AM
Age isnt a factor... its just a bout how well you can do what you do. And while the genre of music isnt my preferred genre... it was very well made, and i applaud you. :golfclap:

Crit Mine?

Its on the firs tpage... "Woven by Nightfall"

Reverb X
02-16-2007, 02:24 AM
I dont have powertab, so i cant listen to it. Check out my song in my sig.

MadMudgeN
02-16-2007, 05:51 AM
That was quite the cool piece. I liked it a whole lot, except for the end. I didn't get the cadence I wanted. If it's not a perfect cadence, I'd fix it so it is, but other than that, I think that's quite excellent. 9.5/10... crit mine please? http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=524060

saddam
02-16-2007, 06:22 AM
wow, that was cool! The intro made me feel relaxed and happy :) . The bass is awesome! Normally I wouldn't like this kind of "happy-vibe" song, but for some reason I loved it! It's just very well written and also extremely catchy!
9/10

crit mine? (very different genre :) )
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=526435

grtz

guitar guy 6006
02-17-2007, 05:33 PM
now i uploaded it with midi so people without powertab can listen i guess.

jazkel24
02-25-2007, 01:26 AM
man. i hate midi...

naw. but your song sounds good. i just hate the way my comp speakers portray it. its kinda tinny. good work though./

cool#9
02-25-2007, 01:50 PM
Pretty cool, pretty cool.
Only bad comment i have is the dissonence, i know its intentional, but this song doesn't have the right mood to pull off dissonence.
Other then that, two thumbs up, three if i could.