Mortal Jest [GP5/GP4/MIDI]

PDA

View Full Version : Mortal Jest [GP5/GP4/MIDI]

archaeon
02-27-2007, 06:15 PM
Check it out bros

Leave a message here or PM me if youd be interested in a free demo once we record

EDIT: Updated verison at post #7

ouchies
03-01-2007, 06:08 PM
That was awesome, when the riffs got slower it got hella boring though, in the middle of it

Snipy
03-02-2007, 01:39 PM
Instead, I think that the middle is really cool, and that it will fit well with the lyrics

saddam
03-02-2007, 06:55 PM
It's not great, but it's not bad either... . Again the riffs sound very similar to your other songs (you really overdo the whole 'start-stop riffing' thing). The slow part indeed got boring, but with vocals on top it would probably work. It really misses a solo too. I loved methodical annihilation, that song was amazing, but the other ones you've posted here all sound the same.
I'm sorry to be so negative man...

Burning_Angel
03-02-2007, 07:26 PM
...I sorta found that boring... and not very tolerable. I dunno, something made me dislike it. Maybe it was the blast beats got hella boring, and very annoying.... Sorry, I just didnt enjoy it.

archaeon
03-02-2007, 09:03 PM
It's not great, but it's not bad either... . Again the riffs sound very similar to your other songs (you really overdo the whole 'start-stop riffing' thing). The slow part indeed got boring, but with vocals on top it would probably work. It really misses a solo too. I loved methodical annihilation, that song was amazing, but the other ones you've posted here all sound the same.
I'm sorry to be so negative man...

it's alright dude as long as its constructive haha. I'll be making some edits to this one soon, don't take the drums seriously i wrote them up really quick.

archaeon
03-03-2007, 11:42 PM
Update guys, changed it up alot

siddyjain
03-07-2007, 12:14 PM
with such noisy drums you'd better reduce the volume of the drums coz they're getting quite overpowering.

archaeon
03-07-2007, 06:36 PM
well dude it is a midi track, what do you expect