Melodic Black Metal thingo

PDA

View Full Version : Melodic Black Metal thingo

whalepudding
04-28-2007, 01:53 AM
Yeah, I've written a metal song, I hope ya like it. It starts off all classically, then turns into melodic black metal, and at the end it turns into melodic death/thrash metal. If I ever make it into an actual song, more parts will be repeated so I can have more than one verse, and one part will have a solo over it, maybe, but I didn't bother repeating parts for the verse because it would be boring repeating the same part over and over with shitty midi instruments and no vocals.

Anyway, here it is:

Nunwhxre 666
04-29-2007, 12:54 PM
Dude that was amazing. All the way through. Not one part of that song was boring. The intro especially was GENIUS. Great work here man. 10/10.

BTW, what did you use to make this?

tabs aint cats
04-29-2007, 02:07 PM
great song!!
You didn't post the guitar pro file so it's pretty hard to talk closer about certain parts but the song flowed very nicely and the more symphonic parts are really great!
The part that stars around 0:53 is my favourite
I dont see anyghing that I can criticize really.

Mind checking out my new song (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=576252)?

whalepudding
04-30-2007, 02:57 AM
Thanks! :D

Nunwhxre 666, It was made with Anvil Studio, which is faster to get things down than Powertab, and better for non-guitar things I think, but it doesn't have things like bends and slides.

And I'll check out your song, Tabs Aint Cats. :)

mr kipling
05-01-2007, 10:50 AM
If I don't have powertabs/guitar pro, could I still see your tab?

whalepudding
05-02-2007, 02:39 AM
^ I didn't make this on a tab program, but if you want I'll tab it out - I won't be able to do it for a while though. Why, why do you want a tab?

lonejedio5
05-03-2007, 04:18 PM
wow this is really some great stuff dude, I LOVE melodic metal like this. You deff. Have amazing talent.